Back to Chemistry

Chemistry, University of Kentucky

About this Course

This course is designed to cover subjects in advanced high school chemistry courses, correlating to the standard topics as established by the American Chemical Society. This course is a precursor to the Advanced Chemistry Coursera course. Areas that are covered include atomic structure, periodic trends, compounds, reactions and stoichiometry, bonding, and thermochemistry....

By WL

Jul 24, 2016

This is a great course. The primary feature is the number of worked and practice problems. Instead of memorizing, one learns by doing. Short of being in the lab, this is the next best thing.

By HM

Mar 17, 2017

This course was intriguing and eye opening for me. It was relevant and broadly useful.\n\nI hope I took the advantage of it and that it will help me in my future learnings of chemistry

140 Reviews

By Luis Gonzalez

Jan 27, 2019

This is the best chemistry course I have taken. The course is very well developed, with step by step explanations, in addition to the teachers explain very well the chemistry topics that are complex.

I congratulate its creators for this great course.

By Vera Liu

Jan 19, 2019

Professor explained the lectures very clearly! Love the course!

By Shahid Iqbal

Dec 09, 2018

awesome

By M K

Dec 04, 2018

Professor is very knowledgeable. Possibly needs a slower approach to instruction

Very difficult course and I am not even done with week 1

By Kasey Cassidy

Dec 04, 2018

great wheres my degree?

By Taeho Kim

Nov 17, 2018

Great instructors and good course material provided.