Back to Chemistry

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Chemistry by University of Kentucky

This course is designed to cover subjects in advanced high school chemistry courses, correlating to the standard topics as established by the American Chemical Society. This course is a precursor to the Advanced Chemistry Coursera course. Areas that are covered include atomic structure, periodic trends, compounds, reactions and stoichiometry, bonding, and thermochemistry....

WL
Jul 23, 2016

This is a great course. The primary feature is the number of worked and practice problems. Instead of memorizing, one learns by doing. Short of being in the lab, this is the next best thing.

AA
Oct 24, 2020

101 - 125 of 412 Reviews for Chemistry

By Alex t O

Sep 13, 2020

I am a graduate student in Chemistry. Yet, I decided to enroll in this course. I have learned so many new shortcuts, tactics to tackle new problems throughout this entire course. I have a more clear vision and rationale explanation of the subject matter now.

By Deepti G

Sep 7, 2020

This course is very helpful for those who wants to know fundamentals of chemistry. The course elaborates all main topics of chemistry. The instructors are really good and the content too very well planned. I highly recommend this course.

By maria l m

Aug 29, 2020

Buenas tardes, saludos desde Asuncion del Paraguay!!!! estoy encantada conel curso!! deseo seguir aprendiendo con ustedes!!

tambien deseo obtener un certificado por mi participacion.

un abrazo

MARIA LIZ MARTINEZ ESCOBAR

By Joseph A S

Aug 31, 2020

Thank you very much for the great opportunity that you gave me to join you in this wonderful program

i learnt a lot from this course which will help me a great

By Alex L

Jul 22, 2020

This course was a nice introduction to chemistry. I especially liked the thermochem. part of the course. Thank you! (I will definitely take Advanced Chemistry very soon.)

By Caleb C

Jul 29, 2020

This course was a great reviewer for me after taking Gen Chem 1 & 2 this past school year! And I will be taking the advanced chem course that's provide as well

By John H

Sep 2, 2020

Subject is covered and explained very well. Really like the additional practice problems with worked solutions. This helped me practice what I learned.

By Anjali W

Sep 1, 2020

Its a good course for recalling and updating the Basics of Chemistry. I completed this course sucessfully, but didn't received the certificate.

By KEVIN C T

Jul 21, 2020

I really enjoyed answering the course. It is really educational yet fun. Hope that you provide certficates for this course for free...

By GOVARDHAN G

Sep 3, 2020

It was nice experience Learning virtually .

It saves time and assignment helps to analyse myself .

Thanks to CourseEra !!!!

By LAVANYAH A A

Jul 27, 2020

A lot of revision material with many examples to fully grasp the content. Amazing and dedicated instructors.

By BENA S

Aug 11, 2020

It was such an awesome experience. Thanks to the professors who were with me in whole journey of my class.

By John R N L

Aug 19, 2020

Thanks for the knowledge and handout that you given to me it will help me in my future plan thank you

By Donabel A L

Jul 25, 2020

This is great for reviewing and refreshing knowledge in Chemistry. Will greatly help in my classes.

By DINESH V

Jul 22, 2020

A very detailing is every topic such a good knowledgeable session I created a wonderful experience

By Sharjeel A

Aug 20, 2020

This course is very well for understanding concept of chemistry , I hope provide e certificate

By Dhruv D

Apr 18, 2017

good concept clearing and appropriate problems and assessments to check your understanding.

By Soraya B

Dec 10, 2016

The course is very organized and the pace is very reasonable. Looking forward to part 2.

By humera k

Dec 6, 2016

Thank you, this is a very good introductory chemistry course for teens as well as adults.

By Anupama N

Mar 28, 2017

If you have the time and the work ethic, it is a great course that will teach you so much

By THANUSHA T M

Sep 5, 2020

I enjoyed lot in this course it is very useful when will you receive the certificate plz

By P. G c

with this course i gained basics. I understand very well of the subject..than you madam.

By Mina A

Jan 15, 2018

It's very useful & helpful & I think it's the best Chemistry course I have ever taken.

By Laura G

Jan 4, 2017

plenty of video resources, very useful lecture notes and exercises solved step by step

By Alpha B

Jul 6, 2020

Great course for learning the basics of chemistry.Looking forward to the next course.