Back to Climate Adaptation for Human Health

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Climate Adaptation for Human Health by Yale University

The world’s climate is changing, and among the most significant negative consequences is to human health. While climate change is a global health issue, its health impacts vary across geographies and populations. In this course, you will learn why taking action to plan for and adapt to climate change is necessary for protecting human health, as well as what kinds of actions are most appropriate for a particular location and population. You also will learn tools and strategies to effectively plan for and enact adaptation actions that build resilience to climate change’s negative effects....

JM
Sep 27, 2020

Thank you for sharing your research with us which will assist us in going a step forward in this direction of climate change and its impact on future health hazards

AB
Oct 14, 2020

excellent materials and excellent instructor, thank you very much

1 - 18 of 18 Reviews for Climate Adaptation for Human Health

By MICAEL N K

Nov 4, 2019

Very practical course. Useful information and action-driven oriented. Examples and situations are mainly focused on United States Reality (they provide few examples from other countries). It would be amazing to see this course evolution in a few years analysing stakeholders, networks and actions happening from all over the world.

By Elyson K P E

Nov 6, 2020

I have gained new knowledge about planning adaptation programs for climate hazards. Dr. Conlon was very engaging. She was very passionate with what she was teaching that it was really motivating for me to continue watching the videos and understanding the principles. I'm really hoping that outside this course, she will still be able to mingle with us, students, and help us with climate change projects that we, hopefully, spearhead in our own locations.

By JAGANATH P M

Sep 27, 2020

By ALVIN B

Oct 15, 2020

excellent materials and excellent instructor, thank you very much

By Phoa J L

Jul 4, 2020

Use of many examples and real life sources to faciliate teaching.

By NYIRENDA L

Jun 13, 2020

i have really learnt alot of things it is really a good course.

By Tamar S

Mar 31, 2020

Practical couse which taught me how to create an action plan

By Beatriz V

Genial; súper práctico. Me ha encantado.

By Victor R D V G

Jul 1, 2020

Well presented and engaging!

By Wilian A L

Aug 14, 2020

Curso maravilhoso.

By MANOJ M

Jul 23, 2020

nice course

By Karthikeyan P S

Jul 11, 2020

Good

By Caroline O

Jul 20, 2020

Great course with a really clear and personable lecturer. The last few assessments are bit more about project management than thinking about climate, but otherwise it was an all around engaging and well organized course.

By Molly S

Oct 21, 2020

Be ready to create an action plan - this course sets you up to understand the complexities, resources and approaches to address adaptation for climate change. The instructor is wonderful and passionate. A great course.

By David H J

Mar 25, 2020

My concern has been the assignments because I think the wording has been to interpret. In addition I have had trouble in finding criticism of my work which would be helpful. Thank you

By Keiko K

Oct 19, 2020

It was too difficult for me.

By Salma S

Apr 11, 2020

The preface of the course and the actual course doesn't fit in. Hard to establish the relationship between climate change and health for leading a course.

Most importantly, what's discussed is Weather change, not climate change .

By Ana P C P

Jul 19, 2020

I did NOT enjoy this course. I do not recommend it for international students that do not live or work in the United States. Most of the information in this course only applies to the US as it talks exclusively about policies, models and tools that are useful for research within this country.