Back to Communicating Climate Change and Health

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Communicating Climate Change and Health by Yale University

How can you persuasively discuss the negative effects of climate change on human health to motivate change in your community? How do you encourage your friends, family, neighbors and community leaders to take meaningful action to address these impacts? In this course, you will learn to communicate the health-related risks of climate change effectively to the public and policymakers and motivate positive changes in climate-related behaviors. Starting with a review of best practices in health risk communication, the course examines the specific challenges of climate change communication and successful strategies to address these challenges. Throughout the course, you will build a step-by-step plan for developing and delivering a communications campaign....

MB
Sep 27, 2020

Nice way to wrap up the course series. I enjoyed the discussion of ways to effectively communicate issues to different audiences, particularly ones that don't share your own beliefs.

AF
Jun 7, 2020

The course gives very clear and applicable advice and evidence on how to effectively communicate climate change to multiple audiences. Very engaging, I highly recommend it!

1 - 16 of 16 Reviews for Communicating Climate Change and Health

By Alejandra F

Jun 8, 2020

By Johanne P

Jun 2, 2020

Communicating climate change is a challenging endeavor. Professor Roser does a very good job breaking down the different aspects of communication that we have to consider as messengers. The methodology of segmenting the population to design different message strategies is well explained. I enjoyed learning about the 6 Americas framework. I would advise anyone interested in climate change and health to take this course.

By Disha M D

Aug 7, 2020

This has been a really informative,fun and engaging course! It has given me a head-start to think about ways of communicating climate change and health. Lots of valuable lessons learnt,and applied to the best of my abilities! A big thank you to the course instructor!

By McLane B

Sep 28, 2020

By Therese M Q

Thank you so much for making this course available for us. I had gained a bigger and better perspective on climate change and health after completing the course.

By Jason W

Jun 4, 2020

I actually really enjoyed this course. It was my favourite of the three courses in the specialization. I found it highly relevant, engaging and practical.

By Hector O

Sep 27, 2020

Great course to learn how to frame and communicate health-related information about climate change.

By Abdullah S

Jul 17, 2020

Very Interesting Course. If you are concerned towards the planet then you must do this course.

By Aiswarya R

Jul 10, 2020

Very helpful course .which help to know new thing around the world

By ALVIN B

Nov 23, 2020

Excellent experience, i will surely recommend to my friends

By RODRIGO E P M

Sep 6, 2020

An excellent introductory course. Highly recommended.

By JAGANATH P M

Sep 28, 2020

By Beatriz V

Jun 24, 2020

Fantástico, súper útil

By Olina n

Nov 7, 2020

this course is very effective and you could use it in your everyday life but it needs some more enthusiasm within the lectures.

By Taro K

Apr 14, 2020

Good content. I would hope for less statistics and more insights taken out of the statistics.

Feb 26, 2020

The level of this course should have been rated "Very Easy". The teacher could be a very challenging educator, so I suggest to include more material to generalize the contents offered here, and not only Climate Change issues related to USA. I had to ask a Social Psichologyst to organize information, and she gave me some documents about Kurt Lewin, vf., which I recall reading during my University times.