Back to Introduction to Clinical Neurology

Introduction to Clinical Neurology, University of California, San Francisco

About this Course

An overview of the relevant aspects of the epidemiology, clinical presentation, basic disease mechanisms, diagnostic approaches and treatment options of the most common neurological diseases....

By AF

Jan 05, 2019

As I am soon beginning an internship in the field of Clinical Neurology, this course has provided me knowledge and references of great value in order to be prepared for my future demands and studies

By CO

May 25, 2017

I love the course, I would like to spend more time on the first and second week, but I think that I can come back to watch and read the lectures. All the material and presentations are awesome.

106 Reviews

By jose perez

Apr 16, 2019

Thank you Very Much for your teachings and congratulations on your excellent presentations

By Zoé Wahl

Apr 15, 2019

Very diverse and clinical oriented.

By Dr Kirtly Hirshil Naidoo

Apr 05, 2019

Excellent course for Physicians

By Olga Cecilia Galvis Warecky

Apr 03, 2019

Complete information, reliable instructors. Very didactic

By Jesus Farinas Yanes.

Mar 27, 2019

Excellent course about clinical neurology and the diseases, I learned so much about clinical and examination. Thanks you for this opportunity. I am a teacher of subspecialty of neurosurgery of Universidad Central of Venezuela. A great greeting.

By Jhon Jairo Zapata Blanco

Mar 21, 2019

Very nice course, with nice teachers. This course have the very important and macro things about Clinical Neurology and it could be helpful for many physician.

By Ahmet Tanritanir

Mar 16, 2019

By Jesús Andreé Neyra León

Mar 05, 2019

La neurología es tan importante para la carrera de personal de salud, buena iniciativa !!!

By Tayren Nicole Ben-Abraham

Mar 01, 2019

An amazing and methodical approach to clinical neurology. I have a clear understanding of the subjects and even have used my knowledge to help others.

By Jaya mishra