Back to Teaching and Assessing Clinical Skills

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Teaching and Assessing Clinical Skills by University of Michigan

The purpose of this course is to improve feedback, clinical teaching, and assessment of clinical skills....

NW

Aug 04, 2017

I'm only on week 4 but I have enjoyed the concepts and will be incorporating them into my practice and teaching. I like the RIME method and the idea of shared ownership of the patients.

SA

Feb 02, 2019

Wonderful course with sufficient focus on examples and scenarios for different types of feedback techniques to medical professionals suited to their personalities

26 - 44 of 44 Reviews for Teaching and Assessing Clinical Skills

By hersi m

Aug 30, 2018

This is a good course

By Mariam O S A N

Sep 04, 2018

the course was an excellent we learn more .it helps to apply knowledge with practice

By David M

Oct 17, 2018

worth of my time, excellent !!!

By Lumamba M

Nov 16, 2018

An excellent course on medical education in clinical settings

By Khalid A A

Mar 15, 2017

Excellent Course and thanks indeed

By José V M L

Feb 05, 2017

Excelent Course, fully recommended.

By Dr. A K J

Feb 26, 2017

Excellent, Illustrative course. Highly recommended for all health care personals.who facilitate learning. Thank you all

By Matthew T F

Jun 17, 2018

I love it!

By Nikolaos K

May 18, 2018

An excellent course overall. Easy to understand and adopt in your every day practice. It has already helped me improve my teaching in the faculty where I belong.

By max f

Jul 31, 2017

an excellent and practical course which presents the most important topics of the (for me postgraduate) medical training/education in a didactically excellent, short form without theoretical ballast but with many good video examples and exercises.

By Ana M G

Oct 31, 2017

Es un curso excelente para docentes medicos

By Tarig f a a

Oct 10, 2017

Amazing........

By Amit N

Aug 21, 2017

Please send me certificate on my email so that i can submit it to my institution

Thanx

By David L

Apr 09, 2017

This is is one of the best teaching courses I have taken.

By Llewelyn E

Jan 27, 2017

Excellent source of review and practical application of teacher-learner situation.

By Eduards K

Sep 11, 2017

An excellent course both for those new to teaching as well as for seasoned clinicians. The videos depicting different teaching situations and the explanations afterwards are the best part of this course. More theoretical background from different studies would have been nice, but the references for each section are available, so it's rather a matter of personal laziness. The quizzes are too simple and do could be improved. A certificate or at least a would also be nice

By Brian N