Back to Competitive Programming for Beginners

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Competitive Programming for Beginners by Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology

This online course will help you to join the world of competitive programming and even become worldwide competitions participant! The course includes theoretical and practical aspects that are necessary to solve problems of any difficulties. After this course, you will learn what types of problems you will have to solve at the competitions, what is the effective program, how to estimate the algorithms efficiency, how to use basic algorithms and ideas during the problems solution. You will also learn how to submit your solution to the testing system. There are four modules in the course — each for one week of education. Program Modules: Module 1: Basic Algorithms Module 2: Number Theory Module 3: Dynamic Programming Module 4: Graph Theory...

1 - 4 of 4 Reviews for Competitive Programming for Beginners

By Nishith G

Jun 17, 2021

I took this course to hone my coding skills required to be prepared for my upcoming internship drive in college. Sadly, I was not able to understand much of what the instructor said, especially the week-2 one, from which I discontinued it. In regards of that, this should not affect the courses that I take in future, and hopefully get those courses where they make understanding clearly in a proper way.

By Islam W

May 31, 2021

No solutions are provided for the ungraded questions, videos are too short and there is no supplementary materials or anything to help you, questions on forms are not answered and there are many tough questions not for beginners at all. It was very bad experience unfortunately.

By Ayush

May 8, 2021

Forums are dead. No study material apart from bad lectures. The graded assignments have some questions that can have different answers but we need to find the one which was implicated by the professor which is super frustrating. Essentially the worst course on Coursera I have encountered so far. I would highly suggest refraining from this course.

By Tyndale v

Jul 19, 2021

I have taken a lot off courses on coursera...

.this is surely not for beginners...and their platform yandex sucks