Back to Competitive Strategy

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Competitive Strategy by Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München (LMU)

In this six-module course, you will learn how businesses and organizations behave in situations in which strategic decisions are interdependent, i.e. where my actions affect my competitors' profits and vice versa. Using the basic tools of game theory, we will analyse how businesses choose strategies to attain competitive advantage. This course is also available in Chinese. Please go to our course catalog to access the Chinese version of Competitive Strategy....

AA

Jan 11, 2016

I have no previous business experience and I really enjoyed this class. It gave me insight into game theory and marketing and product development concepts. Good pace and good explanation of topics.

OO

Jul 23, 2018

I had a great time with Prof. Tobias Kretschmer. The course was really eye-opening for me and gave me a lot of perspective in the business world. Looking forward to the remaining courses for sure.

101 - 125 of 561 Reviews for Competitive Strategy

By RONALDO R R

Apr 26, 2020

Estou super feliz e super satisfeito. Aprendi como trabalhar com a Teoria de Jogos e por consequência como tratar melhor as analises comerciais e estratégicas.

By Anton G K

Aug 20, 2015

excellent course for both beginner and moderately adnvaced economy students and enthusiasts. press Kretchmer is very well spoken and explicit with his content

By Steve L

Apr 10, 2019

This introductory course covers all key aspects of competitive strategy with very useful examples and analyses. It is a good investment for personal growth.

By Michael E E F

Jul 26, 2020

Me encanto el curso, pude aprender cosas muy interesantes y que siento que me ayudara para tomar decisiones en el futuro.

Seguiré con la secuela del curso.

By MRINAL V

May 10, 2017

Really great learning from the course. Can be readily applied in real life situations. Thank you Professor and the team for preparing such a nice course.

By Shruti

Nov 08, 2015

Excellent course to get you started in competitive strategy. Clear and relevant examples, and the professor has made the course interesting and thorough.

By Olga G

Nov 17, 2015

A very interesting course, not only for beginners but also for people who have already heard of the game theory and who want to deepen their knowledge!

By MOHAMMED T K 2

Jul 30, 2020

Tobias sir is outstanding!!! Makes you actually think of real world scenarios so vividly. Really appreciate the methodology and teaching.

Thank you!

By Fernando E M P L

Sep 24, 2015

Great course, I highly recommend it. I thank to the LMU for creating such a tremendous course with great contents and excellent teaching techniques.

By Navaneethkrishnan N

Apr 27, 2017

Fantastic course and quite interesting material as well. I loved the pace and the approach where we looked at actual examples to study the content.

By Onkar K J

Aug 14, 2015

This is the best ever lecturer that I have observed. it's very much practical and would recommend every marketing aspirant to look forward to this.

By Deibelis G A D

Nov 13, 2016

EXCELENTE. Solo recomiendo activar los subtítulos en español para todas las semanas. Y si activasen los quiz en español, sería lo máximo. Saludos.

By Dhinesh A D

Apr 23, 2020

The quality of the course materials and the lectures are unmatched enabling one to understand critical strategic concepts with everyday examples.

By Santiago E M P

Dec 22, 2015

Excellent course. Very straightforward, very interactive and with appropiate applications to the real word and corporations. I do recommend it!!!

By Cho Y K

Oct 20, 2019

This course is useful to allow me have some basic understanding how company plan its strategic move when encountering fierce market competition.

By shahriar s

Jun 23, 2020

the course is very interesting,the way professor presented the lectures was easy to understand,described everything with interesting examples.

By Shivam J

Apr 19, 2019

Brilliant course! The real-life examples are extremely helpful and even complex frameworks and theory is presented in an understandable manner.

By Richard K

Dec 24, 2015

I am quite pleased with the course. The professor was extremely thorough and presented the information is a clear and logical fashion. It

I

By Sabrina L

Nov 05, 2015

This course is very interesting and is helpful when in business. I highly recommend it to those who want to learn about competitive strategy.

By Philippe C

Aug 20, 2015

This course is very interesting, I enjoyed all modules. Teacher explains everything very well and the practice tests are very exciting to do.

By Chak M A Y

Aug 08, 2020

Love this course. Precise and applied way to leverage game theory to your strategic advantage. Recommend for beginners and refreshers alike.

By Omar J M M

Aug 20, 2015

Excellent! Mr Tobias Kretschmer really his way to teach is great, Obviously you can realize how he love that he is teaching, Simple great !!

By Max V

Apr 21, 2020

Good lectures, questions and speaker. Proper examples, good English pronunciation of the professor. I will definitely do the other courses!

By Luyao J

May 19, 2016

Very well designed and easy to understand, the professor really gave illustrative examples for students to understand the core conceptions.

By Lena S

Dec 03, 2016

Great lecturer! Content nicely put in suitable chunks, easy to listen and interesting to follow. Good examples for better understanding.