Back to Connecting with Sales Prospects

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Connecting with Sales Prospects by Northwestern University

In Course Two of the Art of Sales Specialization, you will learn how to run high-impact meetings that create complete separation between you and everyone else your customer comes into contact with. You will learn the importance of asking better questions and how to anticipate and handle sales objections. Finally, you will learn how to tell powerful stories and to give and receive performance feedback....

BA

Sep 04, 2019

I have passed some 20 courses here in Coursera and I really enjoyed this course ( My first course in Sales field ). Videos were not long but each one had a great tip to learn. Thanks again

SG

Apr 27, 2020

Craig wortmann keeps on proving that he's the best sales person i have ever seen. Not to mention his sharp delivery skills .. I just wish i could meet him in real life.

1 - 25 of 36 Reviews for Connecting with Sales Prospects

By Bahman a

Sep 04, 2019

By Sameh G

Apr 27, 2020

By April J

Apr 18, 2019

You can never be disappointed with Professor Craig!

By Charalampos C

I highly recommend this course, and the entire specialization. It will help you create a toolbox to improve your skills in sales (all what is included in this term).

Special thanks to Craig Wortmann, he is an outstanding instructor!

By Alexander I

Oct 15, 2018

This is a great user-friendly course that gives every angle of selling to the public. Very applicable at every level!

By Abdallah O B

I loved each aspect in this course and I believe it is the needed courses for every salesperson/business developer

By Tiago I

Dec 10, 2019

very good course, i learned so many things, about Thanks Note, handle rejection, listen to people and Story Matrix

By GREGORIO A Z

May 07, 2020

Excellent Course. I have learning a lot in a professional way. Thanks and Congratulations.

By JORGE C S R

Feb 08, 2020

Great course! The tools presented are very useful to improve your skills as a salesperson!

By Sara H

Jan 13, 2019

It was one of the best courses that I've enrolled so far. So informative and useful

By saed E

Nov 26, 2018

Much Obliged Thank You Very Much For the Excellent Content of this Course.

By Hung-Kai F

Apr 07, 2020

Awesome ! help me integrate what i learned from daily task and meeting.

By Ahmed A S

Nov 13, 2018

Great course and highly recommend to complete the whole specialization

By Iftikhar H J

Dec 29, 2019

Awesome! Practical yet professional course for any newbie in sales.

By Kehinde D

I had an insightful learning session with this course.

By Jorge V

Oct 30, 2018

Great course. Interesting and very useful materials

By Faris A

May 16, 2020

The best course for anyone within the sales field.

By Kagimu M

Dec 05, 2018

Awesome and really encouraging course

By Tamie

Very nice worksheets and instructor

By Ana C V

May 04, 2020

Amazing course with amazing tools!

By Imam A S

Dec 25, 2018

it is the great course, I loved it

By Davis O

Dec 13, 2019

Awesome insights and great tools!

By nicolas s

Mar 29, 2020

A bit higher than expectations!

By Kacper G

Aug 06, 2019

This course is like a guideline

By Samar C

Apr 11, 2020

Practical and to the point.