Back to Building Conversational Experiences with Dialogflow

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Building Conversational Experiences with Dialogflow by Google Cloud

4.4

This course provides a deep dive into how to create a chatbot using Dialogflow, augment it with Cloud Natural Language API, and operationalize it using Google Cloud tools. >>> By enrolling in this course you agree to the Qwiklabs Terms of Service as set out in the FAQ and located at: https://qwiklabs.com/terms_of_service <<<...

PS

Mar 29, 2019

This course we really helpful in understanding the power of Google cloud services I would like to go further with other courses\n\nThanks a lot Andrew Ng and Coursera team and tutors from Google

HA

Jul 03, 2019

Thanks a lot for this course. I like everything especially the labs It's the most interesting part. I can not wait to start applying what I learn in this project to my final project!

1 - 25 of 43 Reviews for Building Conversational Experiences with Dialogflow

By Katarzyna S

Mar 18, 2019

First of all, I naturally learned about Dialogflow, what it can do and I got a little preview of how it does it. It was not at all exhausting and I feel like even though there are two bigger projects in this course, neither was truly finished and neither used the full ppotential of the tool. However, the most annoying part is that every lab requires you to configure everything anew, and especially with labs 4 and 5 I did not really see the need to break them into separate parts, since there was little to do in either of them. I do not know if it was only my problem, but for labs 4 and 5 I could not read the instructions, because they did not load. Another thing is that it seems like the GCP changed its interface a little bit since the course was created and they did not update the instructions accordingly. This is not something that will stop you from completing the course, but it's pretty annoying and somewhat time-consuming. I liked the first week a lot better than the second, because I did not experience any technical problems with it and I felt like I could have really gotten a hands-on experience with Dialogflow.

By Carl S

Jan 15, 2019

Good introduction. There is some errors in quicklabs.

By Piyush S

Mar 29, 2019

Thanks a lot Andrew Ng and Coursera team and tutors from Google

By Akshat B

Jun 26, 2019

A good course covering the basics of Dialogflow. The labs on Pizza ordering bot were great and gave a practical hands-on experience of Dialogflow

By german a n a

Dec 26, 2018

Easy to learn, excellent structured, it motivates to advance in learn chatbots.

By Yoshiyuki I

Feb 21, 2019

This course was very helpful! I highly recommend people who are working on bot-development and virtual agent development should take this course!

By Julio Q

Jan 28, 2019

Good introductory course! I'd like to see in the future more regarding how to implement advanced slot filling features, how to deal with variations/possible permutations in order of parameters, and how to integrate with external api's

By Darryl T

Mar 15, 2019

Very informative and simple to follow along with. You do need to know a small bit of python to follow the logic in the labs.

By Christoph P

Feb 13, 2019

That was a really good online course. It taught real knowledge in a very effective way. Although I already did some things with Google Dialogflow, I learned a lot of new things and could intensify already existing knowledge. Thank you!

By Abhishek K S

Apr 24, 2019

Good chat bot course

By Jonathan C

Jun 04, 2019

Excellent course!!!

By Luca A

Aug 14, 2019

I had to create a POC for miy firm, involving conversational agent. This course was just what I needed to start working. Very Useful and simple.

By Heba A H A

Jul 03, 2019

By SHREERAM A I

Jul 08, 2019

EXCELLENT !!

By Florian Z

Jun 12, 2019

This was a great course and with lots of content tough in an easy way. Maybe there could be a link for the Python script that explains the script.

By Muhammad N B

Jun 15, 2019

Beautifully designed course! Helped me a great deal to understand how to build conversational experiences across a range of devices using Dialogflow!

By Louis A

Sep 19, 2019

Excellent course

By Syed Z A B

Nov 09, 2019

It's really an awesome learning opportunity with Coursera.org. I secured a lot of knowledge, skills and practical hands on practice using "Google Cloud Platform" right here in Coursera courses. Thanks coursera.org

By Anand S

Dec 04, 2019

Great overview of chatbot with cool hands on exercises. Examples were awesome - pizza ordering and a internal HR chatbot. Great job.

By Arnout C

Nov 16, 2019

Thanks a lot! I have a good idea now on what is involved in building up a chatbot! I really enjoyed the ride!

By Ashley Z

Dec 06, 2019

Great tutorial course on how to use Google DialogFlow. They cover enough so you could build your own chatbot agent and deploy it.

By David C

Nov 20, 2019

Awesome Class!

By Muhammad Z H

Nov 27, 2019

Thanks

By Wittaya P

Jul 18, 2019

Very useful to start learning it from a scratch to advanced level. Help me a lot for linking external knowledge base sources and publish a web chatbot on my website by using all Google platform.

By Abhay S

May 26, 2019

It was a good course. Covered all necessary topics and explained enough. However, the way labs are setup and limited help when facing errors, it makes difficult to progress.