Back to Building Conversational Experiences with Dialogflow

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Building Conversational Experiences with Dialogflow by Google Cloud

This course provides a deep dive into how to create a chatbot using Dialogflow, augment it with Cloud Natural Language API, and operationalize it using Google Cloud tools. >>> By enrolling in this course you agree to the Qwiklabs Terms of Service as set out in the FAQ and located at: https://qwiklabs.com/terms_of_service <<<...

LE

Apr 25, 2020

It was perfect.I really love it,its simplicity,easy understanding,you guys really made it easy.A big thank you to the Coursera Team, I'll look forward to doing more project with you guys.Thanks xoxo

PS

Mar 29, 2019

This course we really helpful in understanding the power of Google cloud services I would like to go further with other courses\n\nThanks a lot Andrew Ng and Coursera team and tutors from Google

1 - 25 of 211 Reviews for Building Conversational Experiences with Dialogflow

By Katarzyna S

Mar 18, 2019

First of all, I naturally learned about Dialogflow, what it can do and I got a little preview of how it does it. It was not at all exhausting and I feel like even though there are two bigger projects in this course, neither was truly finished and neither used the full ppotential of the tool. However, the most annoying part is that every lab requires you to configure everything anew, and especially with labs 4 and 5 I did not really see the need to break them into separate parts, since there was little to do in either of them. I do not know if it was only my problem, but for labs 4 and 5 I could not read the instructions, because they did not load. Another thing is that it seems like the GCP changed its interface a little bit since the course was created and they did not update the instructions accordingly. This is not something that will stop you from completing the course, but it's pretty annoying and somewhat time-consuming. I liked the first week a lot better than the second, because I did not experience any technical problems with it and I felt like I could have really gotten a hands-on experience with Dialogflow.

By Carl S

Jan 15, 2019

Good introduction. There is some errors in quicklabs.

By Samantha D

Sep 13, 2019

The lab activities were not that well prepared. I believe this course should be longer. The hour and a half intended for each lab is not enough to fully explore all of DialogFlow features.

By pavan

The second week of the course has some problems in the versioning ( Pyhton configuration error that comes only to few users but not to other while importing HR dta into google cloud store etc ). This should be improved otherwise the subsequent exercises are just going to be useless for students.

By Akshat B

Jun 26, 2019

A good course covering the basics of Dialogflow. The labs on Pizza ordering bot were great and gave a practical hands-on experience of Dialogflow

By M S

Jun 02, 2020

Some instructions for the labs are outdated. Also, even though the labs have detailed instructions, nothing much is explained about what is going on, so it would have been better if the theory part was more detailed and perhaps lengthy.

By Ram R

Nov 27, 2019

Quiklabs are very buggy. Instructions do not match the software and I had to stop performing the tasks listed in the lab material (twice) because of bugs in Dialogflow. Terrible..

By Caroline

Sep 23, 2019

I really battled with the quicklabs tasks. The installations kept crashing or failing, and I had no idea why or what went wrong

By Björn T

Oct 06, 2019

i wanted to learn this, how it was commited and i was very happy to get the chance to learn about dialogflow. But now, i think, this is only a google cloud promotion.

Things to know before starting course:

You have to know about Python, AngularJs - Best if you know every thing about google cloud.

The Lady who explains is working with snippets at week 2- so u can press stop and try to do it like her - think you will not success.

The Community is a shame - For every problem with the course some indian first level supporters type: Send a request to Qwirklabs - Really? Even when the Python code wich is given not is working? (Environment is fine).

Until now, i don't know, how to store my project and run it with the other runtime - this is not that good explained.

So there is no chance to pass the exam... even if u want

By Piyush S

Mar 29, 2019

Thanks a lot Andrew Ng and Coursera team and tutors from Google

By Ignacio G G

Jan 20, 2020

Very good material and explanations an bery interesting matter. Nevertheless I got a bit dissapointed with Labs, becaause most of the time was devoted tu cut and paste commands and doing things ob GCP without really understanding. I think you should (1) Provide more automation of GCP actions (2) Include a module explaining the basis of GCP and the libraries used.

By Sitaram R

Feb 16, 2020

The course is fine for a basic introduction to Dialogflow but the time restrictions on the labs are a hindrance and they are also buggy. This is not the course if you are looking are looking for deeper handling of multiple contexts / bots, development and deployment outside of G Cloud.

By Haytham A

Jul 14, 2020

The course was a great introduction to Dialogflow, and Google Cloud Platform (in general). However, some commands in the labs don't run and either give a wrong message or take a long time without response. This results in being unable to complete some of the labs.

By Palakkumar V

May 13, 2020

All the week 2 lab activity instructions are not done properly. Even if I pass this course but not completed the all lab. The lab activity has many error even if user follow all task steps properly then also receives many error and cannot find some folders like environment folders etc.

By Chiel F

Jul 02, 2020

It is not up to date for Dialogflow V2. Therefore, week 2 labs are a pain.

By Nimit

Jun 05, 2020

Bad Learning experience through labs it needs to be more elaborative.

By Parth M

May 05, 2020

Not at all structured.

By Wendy J

May 01, 2020

HORRIBLE! Very complicated to start the labs, very little back ground information and no real information to build your knowledge. I spent more time trying to access the lab and get it set up than actually completely the task. And I learned nothing. You are given step by step instructions in the lab but I have NO idea what I was doing or why. I could never replicate this on my own. Complete waste of time. And more of a commercial for Google for $49. AVOID

By Prateek S

Apr 29, 2020

Week 2 labs were broken and not working.

Especially lab 3 to 5. Good lord there were incorrect and faulty syntaxes given in instructions. Even random blogs were giving better instructions.

Lab 5 - services generated by app deployment were broken at google's end and not working.

I felt this was waste of my time.

This course experience gives a bad experience about google app engine

By Yip T W

Feb 25, 2020

Totally recommended! It teaches about how to create an agent(chatbots) with Dialogflow,using Natural Language API,intents,entities,contexts,fulfillments and also what to do to take chatbots into production,learns about webhook with basic authentication,custom UI and so on.The hands-on lab is interactive and leads to step-by-step instruction in Qwiklabs.

By Debarun P

Jun 01, 2020

'Fulfilment with Dialogflow' seems to monsterous task for a novice programmer like me, before i was introduced to the course. THis course hows you everything from the easy way and the professional way of fulfillment. With illustrative videos and a guided labs, Google made be learn fulfillemnt in a matter of minutes. Thank a lot !

By Frederic J

Jan 20, 2020

Great introduction to Dialogflow and the labs are pertinent. I wouldn't have mind going at a slower pace and go a bit more into the details especially for week 2 as it's a bit confusing if you don't know the Google Cloud terminology. However, it's an excellent course overall.

By Jolene V

May 03, 2020

I am glad that this course comes with lab activities. This will be very important to my line of work as I currently work in an AI company and my general research interest is User Experience. This is a very good tool for both beginners and experienced devs alike.

By Vivek P K

Best course for the beginner willing to work in ChatBot or Conversational Experience development field. It covers all the aspects related to developing a conversational experience using Dialogflow, an easy to use and feature rich tool by Google.

By Mcvean S

May 01, 2020

It was such an amazing experience!!! This course is tailor-made for any individual who wishes to build/design their own conversational UI using Dialogflow. The practical labs offer an immersive teaching method and is very efficient too.