Back to Converting Challenges into Opportunities

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Converting Challenges into Opportunities by University of California San Diego

In a very competitive workplace, demonstrating your ability to turn challenges into opportunities is an important to way stand out to hiring managers and to your existing management/leadership. In this course, you will learn how to utilize the knowledge and skills needed to leverage left- and right-brain thinking, analyze problems, spur creativity, and implement innovative ideas for your workplace. Using the power of design thinking and Creative Problem Solving models you will work toward data-driven solutions to workplace challenges. You will engage in an active process of identifying/defining a specific challenge, generating a plan to address the challenge, collecting and analyzing data/information in order to sell your solution to your leadership, implementing your data-driven solution, and evaluating success of the solution. Course Outcomes: 1. Understand Design, out-of-the box, whole brain thinking, Your workplace strengths 2. Apply Qualitative and scientific research method for workplace problems, Setting priorities and analyzing for outcomes 3. Apply Creative problem solving and creative thinking, using creative techniques to overcome challenges and bring about innovation 4. Create Action plan, Learn to implement innovative ideas and present ideas...

CB
Oct 2, 2020

Thanks to both the Faculty for such a wonderful and exploratory concepts through out the course. Really helped refresh some of the topics learnt long back and new ones put into practice straight up.

ST

This is an excellent course to understand yourself. The course instructor has done a fantastic job on deciding the course content. I would recommend to anyone who is keen to join this course.

51 - 75 of 286 Reviews for Converting Challenges into Opportunities

By Paolo B

May 5, 2020

This course was very helpful, giving a wide range perspective on the workplace environment and providing some useful tools to be used on the field everyday. I recommend it.

By Shivagami E

Mar 12, 2021

This course was extremely useful. Great presentation style and informative course. This has more than met my expectations. both personally and professionally.. Thanks

By Pradeep k t

Apr 9, 2020

This is a great skill converting challenges into opportunities. This course is very helpful for and i can solve any problem if occur in my life or business.

By Munther A

Jun 3, 2021

Great course, it gave me a new perspective into solving problems and how to focus on the opportunity rather than wasting time thinking about the obstacle. Thank you.

By Mharela A T

Great course! Teaches a lot about both critical and creative problem solving which can definitely help you with your career and even with your personal challenges :)

By KOUSTOOV M

Jun 13, 2020

Excellent course to understand how can we convert challenges into opportunity through creative thinking, developing alternatives and systematic decision making

By Hamada A M

This course is truly unique, it has greatly affected the change of my life and the knowledge of what I want to be, I will always return to it again and again

By Iván A T G

Jun 14, 2020

This course is inspirational. It is not heavy because it is based more on learning and not on mental exhaustion. I loved the content, videos and lectures!

By Kaustubh J

Apr 24, 2020

Very helpful and gives a good perspective. Good quality interactive videos to explain certain concepts. Interesting Quizes and assignments. Recommended.

By Bhavya B

Apr 20, 2020

This course has opened up doors to innovation by blending creativity and delivery, making us aware of possible barriers and how to break through them.

By Ghanaseharan M

Jun 5, 2020

The course provided some. insights on research methods and creative problem solving techniques which I have used in my job. Thank you to the staff

By RHONEX P P

Apr 28, 2020

I enjoyed the course. I have learned a lot of methods and techniques on how to convert challenges into opportunities. Great job and God bless.

By sangram K K

Jul 19, 2020

This course give me lot of knowledge about how to convert challenges into opportunities and increase my strong mental positive attitude level.

By Didiugwu C v

Jun 10, 2020

This course helps one develops positive attitude towards life and helps one assert confidence in him or herself.

Didiugwu chinualumogu victory

By Sreedevi C

Oct 30, 2020

I am interested in pursuing this course, but due to some technical issue my payment is not successful. So I am unable to continue this course

By GOPAL K

Sep 30, 2019

Excellent course that helps us create a framework about design thanking and come up with innovative possible solutions to the problems at wor

By Nourhan F S

Apr 25, 2020

I'm so proud for being a member in converting challenges into opportunities and I want to thank all masters for their excellent explanation!

By Débora P P

Jul 12, 2020

The course brings great techniques to improve self-acknowledgement and knowledge of others, interactions with others and problem solving.

By Sudhakar R S

Jun 8, 2020

Converting Challenges into Opportunity is very good learning online course, I recommend to complete this coarse to every professionals.

By dipendra k d

May 16, 2020

It is very important subject or course it should teach in our college or schools because of this students try to think out of by box.

By Nicole S

Jun 26, 2020

This course is for all " out-of-the box" thinkers a treasure chest of methods an strategies. The videos and articles are inspiring!

By AptHouL A

Aug 31, 2020

This is very interesting course and helped me to attend my aim...

100% I liked this course and great appreciate to my instructors.

By Maximiliano L

Apr 28, 2020

A very complete and interesting course. Useful for anyone looking to develop management skills and a creative thinking approach.

By Heath A

Apr 28, 2020

Great class. Instruction was good. As were the videos and articles. A few of the linked materials did point to a dead site/url.

By Tom L

Jun 21, 2020

Great course! Take yourself the time to find out how you work best and how you bring new Innovations in this world. Loved it.