Back to Fighting COVID-19 with Epidemiology: A Johns Hopkins Teach-Out

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Fighting COVID-19 with Epidemiology: A Johns Hopkins Teach-Out by Johns Hopkins University

This free Teach-Out is for anyone who has been curious about how we identify and measure outbreaks like the COVID-19 epidemic and wants to understand the epidemiology of these infections. The COVID-19 epidemic has made many people want to understand the science behind pressing questions like: "How many people have been infected?" "How do we measure who is infected?" "How infectious is the virus?" "What can we do?" Epidemiology has the tools to tell us how to collect and analyze the right data to answer these questions. In addition to a basic understanding of these essential tools, this Teach-Out provides a way for you to learn and connect with one another while continuing to practice the social distancing measures that will help keep us safe. We also hope to provide you with some tangible calls to action that will help you affect positive change for yourself, your community, and our society....

BN

Nicely presentations and easy to understand. Some times the pace was a little slow for me, but all in all did a good job of illustrating and describing the presented concepts.

HY
Apr 22, 2020

Excellent course. It was very informative and highly useful to further understand the COVID-19 pandemic. In addition, it provides a very good introduction about epidemiology.

76 - 93 of 93 Reviews for Fighting COVID-19 with Epidemiology: A Johns Hopkins Teach-Out

By عذبة ح ع ا

Sep 12, 2020

nice

By Vitta L

Aug 6, 2020

Nice

By Modi A

Good

By Waldir O

Apr 12, 2020

A1

By Raghavendran S

Apr 18, 2020

Thank you JHU for this wonderful teach out on Fighting COVID-19 from the perspective of an Epidemiologist and Epidemiology. The lectures and videos were the the point, just the right materials and content for what is needed to understand various jargon and numbers thrown in by the media when reporting everyday on the COVID-19 pandemic. As a GIS professional, this teach out will help me to apply GIS tools appropriately to fight the COVID-19 pandemic.

By Martina O

May 12, 2020

The videos were excellent, it was easy to do them after a busy working day, as they were short and the information concise.

The discussion forums were not very helpful, but most likely because people were of very many different levels.

By Kumar R

Oct 11, 2020

I understand this is a Teach Out so there may not be any certificate but it will really help if this course can be marked as Completed after the student has finished the 2 weeks of work.

Thanks

Kumar

By Shashikant S

Feb 22, 2021

A complete tool to understand COVID and to stop it spreading and safeguarding people..

By JW

Jul 3, 2020

Great class. You'll get a solid overview on how to measure and track a pandemic.

By KOLLE H K

May 3, 2020

This is good opertunity to understand about covid19

By Takashi S

Dec 18, 2020

Completion of the course is confusing.

By JISHNU M

Jul 31, 2020

Very informative course

By Daniel I

Apr 10, 2020

4 out of a 5

By Shivateja J

good

By Doralys M B

Jul 30, 2020

Hola me gusto el curso, pero no puedo avanzar o saber si termino. No veo certificado o quisiera saber si no da certificado.

Gracias,

Doralys Batista

By Ravikar S

Dec 26, 2020

no certificates

By Imantha D

Sep 19, 2020

I completed my course. But I Can not earn my certificate. please fix this.