Back to Creative Writing: The Craft of Plot

BM

Nov 05, 2019

The course was informative on how to build, structure and develop the plot of our own stories. It was also very helpful in guiding us through the editing process. A useful course for aspiring writers.

MM

Dec 01, 2016

Great course to take as the first step in the sequence of the "Creative Writing" certification. Exercises are fun, professor provides useful methodology, load is manageable for someone with a day job.

276 - 300 of 640 Reviews for Creative Writing: The Craft of Plot

By Karen

Oct 05, 2017

Really well-organized

By Nadia D

Oct 11, 2016

I really enjoyed how the instructor broke down plot, the examples and assignments. I would definitely recommend it.

By Gwen H

Jun 07, 2018

Very informative, with helpful peer feedback.

By Allan R A

Mar 18, 2018

Great suggestions and guidance. Challenging assignments. Helpful directions for success as a writer. What else can one ask for?

By Susan S

Jun 21, 2016

Before taking this course I had no idea that there can actually be a format to follow to create a good story! I've learned a lot and Brando Skyhorse

By Claretta T W

Apr 12, 2016

I learned quite a few new themes. This is a great class.

By Jeannette W

Jan 04, 2017

Loved it!

By Jose A P M

Jun 21, 2017

This course helps us to understand how to

By Ole D J

Feb 19, 2018

Awesome course.

Can feel the missing pieces slowly fall together in my writing for every assignment.

So happy this and the following courses were made available on Coursera.

Will mention the author as well as this course in my first book if I manage to get it published.

By Maksym S

Mar 12, 2016

The course was pretty easy to learn, but the assignments were challenging, which is the best combination of theory and practice in my opinion. Although I didn't have enough time to dive into discussions and get to know with the community, I'd recommend this course to anyone who's making his first steps in creative writing. It will teach you how to limit yourself in your writing, be consize and yet create stories that are both entertaining and thought provoking.

By Ashley K

Mar 15, 2016

Good material. Brando Skyhorse is a very talented lecturer. The exercises look simple but are actually very difficult, so set aside more time than you expect to complete them within the parameters.

By Gregory W C

Mar 14, 2016

Exceptional clarity and with real life tools and inspirational, lively, all too short, presentation.

By Paulina G

Mar 08, 2016

I gave 5 stars to the craft of character - because it was great, but this is even better. yay

By James I

Mar 11, 2016

Better than Advertised

Easy to understand and well explained concepts

By Sophie M

May 25, 2018

Non-pretentious and knows what he's talking about, easy to learn from

By Ольга И Б

Jul 17, 2018

Amazing! Extraordinary! Awesome! With lots of practice. :)

By Molly G

Jul 09, 2018

Absolutely awesome! Helped me sooooo much.

By Fran C

Jul 02, 2018

Highly enjoyed this introduction to creative writing.

By Tim J

May 26, 2017

Excellent class!

By Larry G

Mar 01, 2018

Learn a lot and it was challenging

By adam g

Apr 04, 2017

Thank you. This has enriched my life and given me such purpose and drive. Fantastically put together course, can wait to finish the next 4.

By Henry W

Aug 23, 2017

T

By Skye S

Apr 13, 2017

I am so happy with this course and can't wait to complete the sister courses!

By Jessica A

Jul 31, 2017

I would recommend this to anyone wanting to learn to write.

By Efraín A

May 25, 2017

Great Course, very pragmatic.