Back to Creative Writing: The Craft of Plot

BM

Nov 05, 2019

The course was informative on how to build, structure and develop the plot of our own stories. It was also very helpful in guiding us through the editing process. A useful course for aspiring writers.

LB

Nov 16, 2018

Great information about plot and scene structure. The information about revision was entirely new to me - thank you! The exercises were good and difficult in a good way that helped me hone my writing.

301 - 325 of 640 Reviews for Creative Writing: The Craft of Plot

By Rabi I

Oct 17, 2017

I learned a lot. Useful exercises. Easy to follow. Right pace. Great value.

By Anna T

Sep 23, 2016

The course materials are really useful as they are not just oversimplified guidelines, but practical skills that I can really utilize in my writing. The constraints in every writing assignment gave me new inspirations as I must come up with something that fits into the constraints. I especially like the interviews with other writers, which are included as part of the course materials. They serve to give me another perspective on the same matter discussed by the teacher and hence to stimulate my own thoughts on it.

By Shubham

Feb 04, 2017

Eceptional

By Paulene A

Apr 22, 2017

I learned a lot from this course.

By Karen J

Feb 16, 2017

great course... short but learnt much. Would like if it were for more weeks!

By Rahul M

Feb 06, 2017

Very helpful course for an aspiring writer.

By Jasmine K

Apr 04, 2017

Brando Skyhorse is a fabulous instructor!

By Priya T

Jan 05, 2017

Amazing!

By Kateryna N

Mar 10, 2017

This course is amazing because it really helps a lot. I've greatly improved my writing and discovered a new world of important structures that are very useful and make the writing process easier. This Creative Writing course is very helpful and I'm looking forward to completing the specialization. Thanks ;)

By Shubham N

Jul 01, 2017

Course is well structured and the material is very helpful. I enjoyed both the lessons and the assignments. The review from fellow classmates helped me alot in improving my creative writing skills.

By Eve B

Feb 24, 2017

I am enjoying it

By benard o o

Oct 06, 2017

A great guide to any aspiring writer and thespian. The course gives a new approach in understanding the basic fundamentals to get you charged for your get go in writing. It might seem challenging at some point but once you pass the threshold where you are about to give up you realize how simpler the journey becomes.

By Jacobo F G

May 09, 2018

very interesting and easy to follow. Clear ans short videos are welcome.

By Tina M

Jul 26, 2017

I thought this was a great class. Highly recommend it.

By Josephine H

May 08, 2017

Great course that was very well taught by Brando Skyhorse.

By David H

Aug 11, 2017

This course is not easy and really opened my eyes to the dedication and understanding of what a writer is all about. Being assessed by my peers was the most useful for me, nothing better than to hear if ya got something or not. Thanks, I plan on continuing with my studies and become a very successful writer.

By Shilpa J

Jan 09, 2017

I loved the course especially where Mr Skyhorse talked about rising action. The assignments are very engaging and this course has been a great learning.

By Tugce K

Oct 08, 2016

Thank you for the valuable information and providing the listener with plenty of examples, making it easier to follow and understand. I really enjoyed listening to the interviews and the explanations given in this course.

By Alice H

Feb 16, 2017

I liked that the bulk of time spent was practicing writing. I learned many things like the elements of a strong scene, how setting plays a role, and the 5-act structure of a story.

By Jazzi B

Jan 24, 2017

The course is excellent! It definitely helps writers in taking the story from their minds to paper, using methods to keep the reader's attention.

By M.Hussain P

Nov 10, 2017

it was really useful for me. thanks for everything

By Max H

Jun 20, 2017

I think Brandon Skyhorse is an excellent teacher. The prerecorded segments are very good and easy to follow. The Assignments are challenging and fun

By Masha Y

Feb 09, 2018

Very grateful to Brando and the team of guest writers for this course, you managed to break down the craft of plot so that even first time "writers" like myself were quite successful.

By Andrés L

Feb 20, 2016

It was very clear, nice, entertaining and it looks like the professor has lots of knowledge in the scope of writing.

By Divya M B

Mar 17, 2016

Agradezco mucho haber tenido la oportunidad de participar de esta primera parte del curso, que ha resultado ser mejor de lo que imaginé. Es un curso de gran contenido, explicado de forma muy clara y sencilla. A lo largo de este mes he notado una gran mejoría en la forma en que ordeno mis ideas, en el desarrollo de la creatividad, en el manejo de la disciplina, etc. Deseo continuar con este curso hasta el final y lo recomiendo a todos aquellos interesados en el arte de la creación literaria.