Back to Creative Writing: The Craft of Plot

BM

Nov 05, 2019

The course was informative on how to build, structure and develop the plot of our own stories. It was also very helpful in guiding us through the editing process. A useful course for aspiring writers.

MM

Dec 01, 2016

Great course to take as the first step in the sequence of the "Creative Writing" certification. Exercises are fun, professor provides useful methodology, load is manageable for someone with a day job.

176 - 200 of 640 Reviews for Creative Writing: The Craft of Plot

By Laura C

Mar 28, 2017

It is a really good introduction to writing, I love it. The format of the course is excellent for virtual studies, the time periods are good for completing the assignments combine with every day activities.

By Joanne H

May 25, 2016

Thanks to instructor Skyhorse for devising a course that is useful, yet not overwhelming to the student.

By Anjum

May 18, 2017

Great course.

Dr. Brando is a great teacher.

By Elsa W P

Apr 14, 2017

I found the teaching videos very easy to follow and understand. The assignments were relative to the teaching and helped cement the knowledge in my brain.

By Victoria W S

Aug 03, 2017

Good information and good pacing of information during session. Enjoyed the detail and tips to help my writing develop better.

By Annette B

Mar 09, 2016

I enjoyed this course; it provided a thorough overview of plot - well worth the time spent watching the videos and completing the assignments for myself.

By Angelo B

Mar 20, 2016

I love writing, and even if English is not my mother tongue this course is enjoyable and useful!

By Sonia M

Sep 17, 2016

excellent advices

By Cláudia C M

Mar 03, 2016

This course is great. Before, I used to write not knowing what I was doing. Now, I write thinking about writing and having clearer gols.

By Pierre-Alain G

Mar 10, 2018

I have throughly enjoyed this course. Especially the interviews with authors were very inspiring. Thank you.

By Farid H

Mar 04, 2016

Probably one of the best moocs i have ever taken :)

By Jamie M

Feb 28, 2018

I have never had such capable breakdowns of plot structures and I truly benefited from it!

By Neil D

Apr 29, 2017

This course took me one step closer to my goal to becoming a good writer. The material was presented clearly and efficiently. I liked the implementation of the peer review system and I found the ability to go at my own pace extremely gratifying.

By Ilya N

Mar 07, 2016

Very well lead, clear explanations and great content. I found this course both useful and delivering to my expectations.

By Paulo B

Aug 19, 2017

A simple and effective way to write books.

By Shaz Y

Nov 10, 2016

This course is what I was looking for. I wanted to learn the main aspects of story and plot structure and now I know! :)

By Vincent R

Mar 01, 2016

Great course for beginners and advanced writers as well, has helped me a lot improving my stories.

By Gary L

Mar 15, 2017

Thank you Brando for giving me the tools to write my own.

By Marie H

Apr 15, 2018

I loved Brando Skyhorse! He was so relatable and unpretentious. His lessons were clear and straightforward.

By MP

May 15, 2017

Excellent! The content is interesting and I enjoyed how Mr. Skyhorse addresses the material he teaches in a very simple yet meaningful way.

By Naomi C R L

Aug 05, 2016

The course helped me a lot in understanding what a plot is. This is my first time to join a creative writing class and I did not regret signing up. Thank you everyone for a very great course.

By Ari F I

Jul 05, 2017

Highly recommended for people interested in the craft of writing.

By Jenny J G L

Feb 16, 2018

Very interesting course. I've learned a lot.

By Susan W

Nov 02, 2016

Just great information and technique learned in this class.

By Lori B C

Jan 19, 2017

This course was excellent. Brando is an incredible teacher, passionate, engaging and knowledgable. I learned a tremendous amount about plotting it out from this class - in fact, one of the benefits I got is that some level of intimidation I had about building a plot was alleviated. The lectures, materials and exercises were all so useful and absolutely thought provoking. Thanks!