Back to Customer Segmentation and Prospecting

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Customer Segmentation and Prospecting by Northwestern University

In Course 1, we set the foundation for the Art of Sales Specialization and offer a new mindset for becoming a high-performer in sales. We will discuss the Knowledge, Skill and Discipline that you need to stand out in your industry, and create a goal for you to reach by the end of the specialization. Finally, you will learn how to talk about yourself and your business. You will build your personal Sales Trailer and learn how to get into and out of sales conversations quickly and effectively. About the Specialization: The purpose of this Specialization is to make you as efficient and effective in selling as possible. You will gain several critical skills and disciplines that will accelerate your success with your small or large company and your life. The ability to sell is a necessity in this world. Whether it’s standing out in a crowd, selling yourself to a new employer, or winning new customers; selling is something we do every day, and we should be great at it! This Specialization is designed as an adventure of discovery. You will be tested, taught and transformed through a series of lectures, discussions and exercises that are designed to push you up and out of your comfort zone. You will learn how to target and acquire customers and get them to fall in love.....

PO

Jun 11, 2020

I have never done a sales course before, I'm so glad I took this one. It's so much more than an intro, Craig brings you right up to very high level of training, putting it into practice is up to you!

TH

Aug 14, 2020

Great course! I took concepts that I knew of (and some that I didn't) and learned how to be better. I really like Craig Woortman. His style is "learning by doing." And that works best for me.

51 - 75 of 168 Reviews for Customer Segmentation and Prospecting

By Zachary H

Sep 04, 2020

Loved learning more about the sales process & courting clients. Ready to shift gears from 1-4!

By Gustavo S K

Jul 28, 2020

Very valuable lessons and practice. Highly recommended! Professor Craig Wortmann is a genius!

By Francisco A P N A

Nov 26, 2019

This is an excellente coursre. I have got the skills to get confidence on the sales process.

By Anand J

Jun 18, 2018

Excellent Course and I thrilled and excited to attend more session of this continued course.

By Nabila B

Mar 27, 2020

Great course, especially for those who are beginners and have no prior experience in sales!

By Ibrahim

Sep 12, 2019

it is the best course I am learning a lot from this course. it is all bout practical sales.

By Jonathan H

May 22, 2020

Great course! Very applicable to actual practice or work! Great job to Craig and his team!

By LIZETH A

Dec 16, 2019

Me gustó mucho, es muy claro y conciso, además aplica en todos los niveles, lo recomiendo!

By Egbert R

Oct 09, 2020

Great and practical course. Do the projects and the skill and discipline will come.

By Ratnapratim C

Indeed this course is a great opportunity to learn From kellogg school of management

By Самай М М

Nov 08, 2019

Very interesting course. Thank you so much Craig.

Additional materials were perfect

By Vijay R

Jun 14, 2019

Wonderful approach

Tries to make the student work on a completely different manner!

By Kartik P

Jul 02, 2020

It was a really good course to learn and know about a various toolkit for selling

By Marlon J

May 06, 2020

Super insighful methodologies and proven strategies to add to any sales tool-kit.

By JORGE C S R

Feb 08, 2020

Great course! Loved the part on efficient networking and the conversation gears!

By Phuong D L

Apr 13, 2020

Learning is the best. Learn whatever. They did great job to operate this course.

By Andrew S

Nov 14, 2018

Professor Wortmann is an inspiring and organized instructor. Highly recommended.

By Abduallah M

Oct 04, 2020

It’s a great course to set the basic sales knowledge, skills & Discipline.

By Ahmed A S

Nov 13, 2018

Great course and highly recommend to complete the whole specialization

By Syed A A

Nov 04, 2018

A Very Practical Course. Gives you the motivation to take initiatives.

By Tomás D

Jun 15, 2020

Great choice for beginners and remember how we are as salesman.

Thais

By Cristian F C M

May 01, 2019

Really powerful tips. The readings and the authors are remarkable.

By Jan G

Oct 16, 2018

Very good course for the beginners and a great charismatic teacher.

By Karen I

Jul 30, 2018

This course is going great, however I must use the Sales Templates.

By Nubia E

Oct 24, 2020

I love this course and I found this info very useful for my work