Back to Customer Segmentation and Prospecting

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Customer Segmentation and Prospecting by Northwestern University

In Course 1, we set the foundation for the Art of Sales Specialization and offer a new mindset for becoming a high-performer in sales. We will discuss the Knowledge, Skill and Discipline that you need to stand out in your industry, and create a goal for you to reach by the end of the specialization. Finally, you will learn how to talk about yourself and your business. You will build your personal Sales Trailer and learn how to get into and out of sales conversations quickly and effectively. About the Specialization: The purpose of this Specialization is to make you as efficient and effective in selling as possible. You will gain several critical skills and disciplines that will accelerate your success with your small or large company and your life. The ability to sell is a necessity in this world. Whether it’s standing out in a crowd, selling yourself to a new employer, or winning new customers; selling is something we do every day, and we should be great at it! This Specialization is designed as an adventure of discovery. You will be tested, taught and transformed through a series of lectures, discussions and exercises that are designed to push you up and out of your comfort zone. You will learn how to target and acquire customers and get them to fall in love.....

PO

Jun 10, 2020

I have never done a sales course before, I'm so glad I took this one. It's so much more than an intro, Craig brings you right up to very high level of training, putting it into practice is up to you!

TH

Aug 13, 2020

Great course! I took concepts that I knew of (and some that I didn't) and learned how to be better. I really like Craig Woortman. His style is "learning by doing." And that works best for me.

251 - 271 of 271 Reviews for Customer Segmentation and Prospecting

By Dr. H S

Mar 13, 2021

Good

By Khiedor N

Feb 28, 2021

Good

By A R S

Aug 10, 2020

good

By Medhat A

Jul 14, 2020

شكرا

By Goutham J

May 6, 2020

Good

By Cesar A C

Jan 12, 2020

Nice

By Chandler B

May 11, 2022

I found a lot of the material very insightful and eye opening. Craig does an amazing job of explaining certain ideas and concepts you may have some across before in a way that will impact you far more strongly. I appreciated how much of the course relies on you putting in the effort to truly understand what is being discussed.

I think there could be more guidance and stimulation from a moderator in the discussion areas, as they are mainly just used to ask for someone to peer review your work. I think the peer review system is interesting, but ultimately not that effective. I have found many assignments of people who are just uploading blank documents in the hope to of getting put through easily by someone who works like them. It's a bit uncomfortable and being stuck with having to peer review before you can finish really slows things down at the end.

Still, that says nothing about the quality of the content. All of the worksheets and processes are incredible and have already made my ability to contact targets stronger. It has also given me a different, more confident mindset while not losing track of my morals and desires as a person.

By John A

May 24, 2022

Great starting point. I will need to devote more time to the class to finish. Good stuff

By Manoj K

Apr 5, 2022

nice coures better to learn customer segmentation

By Vyshnav M

Apr 16, 2022

Nice course and useful in carrier opportunity

By Jessie J

Aug 7, 2022

Great start of the Specialization..

By Andrés C

Jun 30, 2022

Intere

By Vitor A

Jul 27, 2022

This is an intoductory course that will teach you some useful skills for sure, but do not expect to be a profetional after fenishing it, long story shor it you teach you as much as any good video from youtube( which is not a complain).

By Rebecca D

Mar 8, 2022

The course was okay. It felt a lot like common sense technics. I didn't get the sense I was learning anything new, just a good refresher on standard sales approaches.

By Bruno S R

Feb 22, 2021

Wish there were more examples and more talk point from the instructor. He made good examples but more is always better.

By Richard S

Sep 19, 2021

Pretty repetitive. The last week felt like a waste of time.

By Amal D

May 3, 2022

Good

By MNejc

Jun 26, 2022

Great to listen to, however, hard to take away shared knowledge, information and presented principles for conducting any sales activities or even to begin. Knowledge shared and presented in this course just seems easily delivered, yet hard to receive and learn. The same goes with taking notes.

By John K

Apr 19, 2020

OK for junior sales

By Katie V

Mar 17, 2021

I took this course hoping to learn some new skills and strategies , but as soon as I got to the section about email introductions I knew this wouldn't be for me. I'm the person who receives emails like this, and every time they follow the pattern mentioned in the course I mark them as spam (because 99% of the time they ARE spam). There's also no real teaching happening? You watch 30 second videos about nothing and then are linked to a bunch of freely available articles for "required" reading.

By Katharina

i try to cancel the course but nothing works.