Back to Customer Segmentation and Prospecting

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Customer Segmentation and Prospecting by Northwestern University

In Course 1, we set the foundation for the Art of Sales Specialization and offer a new mindset for becoming a high-performer in sales. We will discuss the Knowledge, Skill and Discipline that you need to stand out in your industry, and create a goal for you to reach by the end of the specialization. Finally, you will learn how to talk about yourself and your business. You will build your personal Sales Trailer and learn how to get into and out of sales conversations quickly and effectively. About the Specialization: The purpose of this Specialization is to make you as efficient and effective in selling as possible. You will gain several critical skills and disciplines that will accelerate your success with your small or large company and your life. The ability to sell is a necessity in this world. Whether it’s standing out in a crowd, selling yourself to a new employer, or winning new customers; selling is something we do every day, and we should be great at it! This Specialization is designed as an adventure of discovery. You will be tested, taught and transformed through a series of lectures, discussions and exercises that are designed to push you up and out of your comfort zone. You will learn how to target and acquire customers and get them to fall in love.....

LL

Jul 20, 2018

I learned so much from Craig in this course about how to improve my sales efforts. I'm excited to take the entire series of courses, and to further improving. Thank you to him and the team.

SJ

Mar 22, 2019

Great information for sales professionals. Some of the things you will learn include sending compelling emails to prospects and how to qualify a lead fast. I highly recommend this class.

26 - 47 of 47 Reviews for Customer Segmentation and Prospecting

By Kalilou T

Jun 11, 2019

This course really offers me very goods tools in order to engage, connect and follow up with prospects.

I highly recommend.

By Makhdoum

Jul 19, 2019

Valuable program, totally helps.

By marcel m

Jul 19, 2019

amazing course . Thanks !

By Marcelo A

Jul 24, 2019

Informative and helpful for any stage of expereince

By Vipul K

Aug 05, 2019

Good course, it contains some really wonderful insights. But yes, one needs to practice it in real life for a proper learning experience

By Kacper G

Aug 06, 2019

This course was super

By Gonzalo S

Aug 12, 2019

Excellent

By Olamilekan W R

Aug 10, 2019

Great Course! Now I know how to find my prospects and just the exact way to communicate appropriately with them

By VIJAY R

Jun 14, 2019

Wonderful approach

Tries to make the student work on a completely different manner!

By Ibrahim

Sep 12, 2019

it is the best course I am learning a lot from this course. it is all bout practical sales.

By Delano

Oct 27, 2019

very effective course I learned a lot!

By Arman G

Sep 23, 2019

It was one of the greatest courses I've ever had.

By Majid M A

Oct 30, 2019

Awesome Course, Highly Educative for persons working in sales capacity. I learned much and have managed to apply teaching towards being the best in my market. Thank you Craig and Team

By Самай М М

Nov 08, 2019

Very interesting course. Thank you so much Craig.

Additional materials were perfect

By Michiel v V

Dec 04, 2018

Good practical course. Clear structure and build-up. Personnaly I miss some depth in the explanations why things work or not. But that is also personal. In general great course.

By Joseph B

Nov 15, 2018

The course is very beneficial, it helps you build a toolkit and be more confident to go to the market.

By María d C O R

Jul 04, 2018

Muy buen curso, claro y preciso, ofrece un enfoque diferente de las ventas y expande nuestro potencial.Muchas gracias Craig!!!

By Priscila C S

Jul 08, 2018

The course is create, Craig explains really well each step. But is all about you to do your homework and got to experience... Do all the exercises and you will have the best of the course.

By Mary B R

Jul 07, 2018

Great way to rev up and organize your sales game.

By Carlos E S M

Jan 11, 2019

There are good advices, but it's basic/beginner in knowledge.

By Piyal B

Nov 16, 2019

I feel there is still a lot to discuss here specifically in the qualifying section instead of just mentioning the topic names.

To get an idea of how this could be done the course instructor or the editor may take a look at the (Cold Calling Mastery course by Miles Croft on Udemy).

The most helpful part of this course was the Gear explanation which did have great value but frankly, I would think twice and probably not consider other courses considering the level of content and explanation.

By shreya g

Jan 20, 2019

you donr even provide results