Back to Customer Segmentation and Prospecting

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Customer Segmentation and Prospecting by Northwestern University

In Course 1, we set the foundation for the Art of Sales Specialization and offer a new mindset for becoming a high-performer in sales. We will discuss the Knowledge, Skill and Discipline that you need to stand out in your industry, and create a goal for you to reach by the end of the specialization. Finally, you will learn how to talk about yourself and your business. You will build your personal Sales Trailer and learn how to get into and out of sales conversations quickly and effectively. About the Specialization: The purpose of this Specialization is to make you as efficient and effective in selling as possible. You will gain several critical skills and disciplines that will accelerate your success with your small or large company and your life. The ability to sell is a necessity in this world. Whether it’s standing out in a crowd, selling yourself to a new employer, or winning new customers; selling is something we do every day, and we should be great at it! This Specialization is designed as an adventure of discovery. You will be tested, taught and transformed through a series of lectures, discussions and exercises that are designed to push you up and out of your comfort zone. You will learn how to target and acquire customers and get them to fall in love.....

PO

Jun 10, 2020

I have never done a sales course before, I'm so glad I took this one. It's so much more than an intro, Craig brings you right up to very high level of training, putting it into practice is up to you!

TH

Aug 13, 2020

Great course! I took concepts that I knew of (and some that I didn't) and learned how to be better. I really like Craig Woortman. His style is "learning by doing." And that works best for me.

51 - 75 of 271 Reviews for Customer Segmentation and Prospecting

Jan 7, 2022

g​reat

By Arunesh R

Apr 17, 2021

Good

By Edem K

Apr 26, 2020

Would advise against - don't believe the lessons are worth the cost.

By Leonardo-Mihai M

Apr 18, 2020

Useless content besides some tricks and tips, doesn't deliver at all on the promise, the course is called customer segmentation and prospecting but there is no content on how to create market segments, how to approach them, how to generate leads or anything that is at all usefull.

Waste of time!

By Shreya G

Jan 20, 2019

you donr even provide results

By Rajesh A

May 20, 2022

Customer Segmentation and Prospecting  is foundation course for The Art of Sales Specialization. This course taught on the knowledge and skills required to succeed as a salesperson, as well as all the skills and disciplines required to be a high performing salesperson. It contains some really wonderful insights of sales function like; What problem we are solving? What is our target market? Who are the customers within that target market and how we will talk to them? Also learnt the various techniques of narrow down target list, writing perfect introductory emails, Identification of Main lead generation source, sales conversion, identify Prospects etc. All these are explained precisely with short videos, Role play and barter technique.

Overall great learning experience to acquire new skill sets and  would like to learn more

By Ravi R

Jul 19, 2022

This course is amazing, if you are MBA graduate then this is very useful course or if you are in sales professional this can be the best course to advance your skills. Good luck to those who wish to do this course. I am glad i choose this course and learn how to become high performing sales professional.

By Vignesh R M

Feb 16, 2020

This was a good course. I honestly loved it from start to finish. Basis was amazing and also it actually made me go out and meet people and apply the techniques I learned from it. Very informative and also if you're a quick learner, you can complete this with relative ease.

By SHACHIA A

Jan 30, 2021

All class got me filled with confidence, energy to kick start with sales and I did some magic winning a Work from a home job based on the result, this course helped discovered me the more and other weaknesses I need to improve on. I recommend this to all entrepreneurs.

By Nisarg T

Oct 31, 2021

Fantastic course with great insights provided by Professor Craig. The concepts provided combined with the motivation to apply these in real life makes the course interesting to pursue. Highly recommended for new sales people out there.

By Charis C

I highly recommend this course, and the complete Specialization. Very well structured, the videos and reading material helped me to improve my skills in approaching a potential customer.

Also, Craig Wortmann is an outstanding instructor!

By Lisa V W

Jun 2, 2020

Great course! Somethings were a bit tricky, given covid-19 and the quarantine, so to do the barter and to actually reach out to people was not really possible. However, I tried to execute the task and it made me think outside the box.

By Mehta S

Apr 22, 2021

The course has given me a broad vision on stating the sales process. Professor has given best tips which i have implemented in my Professional life and boom it works a lot for me. Thanks Northwestern University for course.

By Ahmed W A

Mar 19, 2020

I've enjoyed every single thing in this course. I saw how Craig was talk confidently and delivering his message in a firm and clear way. I enjoyed the tasks that helped me, I'm willing to learn more in the upcoming courses

By chetan k

May 21, 2021

Excellent course to join in if you are looking to be sales professional. While I doing the worksheets I could totally relate my sales profile and could learn about customer segmentation and art of sales conversation

By Ayan B

Apr 3, 2022

Very informative and delighting course provided by coursera which enhanced my skills and my way of thinking as a businessman, Thank you so much for coursera by providing your teachings in a very convinient way.

By GREGORIO A Z

May 1, 2020

Excellent course. Congratulations !!!

I sincerely thank Coursera and its partners for sharing so much knowledge. I am very happy with the course, I learned a lot and it helps me day by day to carry out my work.

By Victor A S P

Jul 5, 2020

The course will learn you how to introduce yourself in different scenarios. Will be a great opportunity to learn how define and achieve personal goals, and filter your prospects for the rest of your life!

By Wisam A M

Jul 23, 2020

The content is way better than I expected. Craig presents material in bite size chunks - the videos are crisp and to the point. I wish a had a professor like Craig in grad school.

By Ricardo B

May 5, 2020

Some new concepts for me, and trying working on the discipline were key. Other several aspects makes this course to cause other insights and break some paradigms about sales.

By Greta R

Jan 3, 2021

First of all, this course is interesting and it is not boring to listen videos.

Secondly - Craig keeps it short and clear.

Overall - great course, which I honestly recommend.

By VIDYASAGAR 2

Feb 2, 2022

One of the best sessions that truely helps. I like the assignment as it does make your go out to the field and practice it. I donot know how I missed this course .

By Yuriy B

Oct 19, 2020

Clear, straight to the point content from someone who is obviously really good and passionate about sales. This was my first course, and it set a high standard.