Back to Customer Segmentation and Prospecting

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Customer Segmentation and Prospecting by Northwestern University

In Course 1, we set the foundation for the Art of Sales Specialization and offer a new mindset for becoming a high-performer in sales. We will discuss the Knowledge, Skill and Discipline that you need to stand out in your industry, and create a goal for you to reach by the end of the specialization. Finally, you will learn how to talk about yourself and your business. You will build your personal Sales Trailer and learn how to get into and out of sales conversations quickly and effectively. About the Specialization: The purpose of this Specialization is to make you as efficient and effective in selling as possible. You will gain several critical skills and disciplines that will accelerate your success with your small or large company and your life. The ability to sell is a necessity in this world. Whether it’s standing out in a crowd, selling yourself to a new employer, or winning new customers; selling is something we do every day, and we should be great at it! This Specialization is designed as an adventure of discovery. You will be tested, taught and transformed through a series of lectures, discussions and exercises that are designed to push you up and out of your comfort zone. You will learn how to target and acquire customers and get them to fall in love.....

PO

Jun 10, 2020

I have never done a sales course before, I'm so glad I took this one. It's so much more than an intro, Craig brings you right up to very high level of training, putting it into practice is up to you!

TH

Aug 13, 2020

Great course! I took concepts that I knew of (and some that I didn't) and learned how to be better. I really like Craig Woortman. His style is "learning by doing." And that works best for me.

101 - 125 of 271 Reviews for Customer Segmentation and Prospecting

By Kambiz S

Apr 15, 2020

I found the course awesome cause i learned lots of new things and my knowledge has broaden and deepen in sales.

By Olamilekan W R

Aug 10, 2019

Great Course! Now I know how to find my prospects and just the exact way to communicate appropriately with them

By Zulqarnain C

May 22, 2020

It was an excellent and insightful course, i have learned a lot with reference to my work and my profession.

By Hein S O

Dec 29, 2019

You'd better subtitle in Burmese. We have some difficult due to languages when we are learning the courses.

By Lorraine A B B

Oct 28, 2020

I've learned so much! perfect for beginners and mostly applicable even if you're a student still like me!

By Carlo

Jun 8, 2020

The course was very enlightening and enthralling. Thank you very much for sharing your knowledge Craig.

By Júlia S S

Apr 10, 2020

Very useful and interactive course. All materials were very helpful to practise all the concepts.

By Violetta B

Feb 1, 2021

Great course! I definite suggested to everyone that would like to develop their skills on sales!

By Thanatcha A

Feb 11, 2022

I​ like the course. It's easy to understand and useful especially for the first job interview.

By Zachary H

Sep 4, 2020

Loved learning more about the sales process & courting clients. Ready to shift gears from 1-4!

By Gustavo S K

Jul 27, 2020

Very valuable lessons and practice. Highly recommended! Professor Craig Wortmann is a genius!

By Mike G

Nov 9, 2021

Course was good. Had to work over couple of days but I was able fit it in my daily schedule.

By Francisco A P N A

Nov 26, 2019

This is an excellente coursre. I have got the skills to get confidence on the sales process.

By Anand J

Jun 17, 2018

Excellent Course and I thrilled and excited to attend more session of this continued course.

By Nabila B

Mar 27, 2020

Great course, especially for those who are beginners and have no prior experience in sales!

By Parents G

Sep 12, 2019

it is the best course I am learning a lot from this course. it is all bout practical sales.

By Jonathan H

May 22, 2020

Great course! Very applicable to actual practice or work! Great job to Craig and his team!

By LIZETH A

Dec 16, 2019

Me gustó mucho, es muy claro y conciso, además aplica en todos los niveles, lo recomiendo!

By Rick V

Feb 18, 2021

This is a well structured and interesting course that makes it easy to learn about sales!

By Md. O F

Jan 24, 2021

It's an exceptional and excellent course I have ever done...Definitely recommend it.

By amira m

Dec 2, 2020

That was an amazing course. Thank you very much for giving me the chance to take it.

By Egbert R

Oct 8, 2020

Great and practical course. Do the projects and the skill and discipline will come.

By Ratnapratim C

Indeed this course is a great opportunity to learn From kellogg school of management

By NAVEENA S

Mar 29, 2022

its was wonderfull and wonderfull section, thanks a lot , i gether more infromation

By Самай М М

Nov 8, 2019

Very interesting course. Thank you so much Craig.

Additional materials were perfect