Back to Customer Segmentation and Prospecting

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Customer Segmentation and Prospecting by Northwestern University

In Course 1, we set the foundation for the Art of Sales Specialization and offer a new mindset for becoming a high-performer in sales. We will discuss the Knowledge, Skill and Discipline that you need to stand out in your industry, and create a goal for you to reach by the end of the specialization. Finally, you will learn how to talk about yourself and your business. You will build your personal Sales Trailer and learn how to get into and out of sales conversations quickly and effectively. About the Specialization: The purpose of this Specialization is to make you as efficient and effective in selling as possible. You will gain several critical skills and disciplines that will accelerate your success with your small or large company and your life. The ability to sell is a necessity in this world. Whether it’s standing out in a crowd, selling yourself to a new employer, or winning new customers; selling is something we do every day, and we should be great at it! This Specialization is designed as an adventure of discovery. You will be tested, taught and transformed through a series of lectures, discussions and exercises that are designed to push you up and out of your comfort zone. You will learn how to target and acquire customers and get them to fall in love.....

PO

Jun 10, 2020

I have never done a sales course before, I'm so glad I took this one. It's so much more than an intro, Craig brings you right up to very high level of training, putting it into practice is up to you!

TH

Aug 13, 2020

Great course! I took concepts that I knew of (and some that I didn't) and learned how to be better. I really like Craig Woortman. His style is "learning by doing." And that works best for me.

126 - 150 of 271 Reviews for Customer Segmentation and Prospecting

By Vijay R

Jun 14, 2019

Wonderful approach

Tries to make the student work on a completely different manner!

By Kartik P

Jul 1, 2020

It was a really good course to learn and know about a various toolkit for selling

By Marlon J

May 5, 2020

Super insighful methodologies and proven strategies to add to any sales tool-kit.

By Carlos S

Feb 8, 2020

Great course! Loved the part on efficient networking and the conversation gears!

By Amanda A

May 14, 2021

From a non sales background , i find this course very helpful and easy to follow

By Phuong D L

Apr 13, 2020

Learning is the best. Learn whatever. They did great job to operate this course.

By Andrew S

Nov 14, 2018

Professor Wortmann is an inspiring and organized instructor. Highly recommended.

By Ninakshi N

Mar 11, 2021

It is very valuable and necessary study course for us. It's really helpful.

By Maria d R O

Dec 2, 2020

Very practical course. I like the tips Craig shared with us. Very helpful.

By Abduallah M

Oct 3, 2020

It’s a great course to set the basic sales knowledge, skills & Discipline.

By Jovana I

Aug 22, 2021

​I definitely improved my selling skills with this course. It's different

By Ahmed A S

Nov 13, 2018

Great course and highly recommend to complete the whole specialization

By Syed A A

Nov 4, 2018

A Very Practical Course. Gives you the motivation to take initiatives.

By Tomás D

Jun 15, 2020

Great choice for beginners and remember how we are as salesman.

Thais

By Anup N

Mar 18, 2022

One of the best course for any professional to increase sales skill.

By Cristian F C M

May 1, 2019

Really powerful tips. The readings and the authors are remarkable.

By Jan G

Oct 16, 2018

Very good course for the beginners and a great charismatic teacher.

By Karen I

Jul 30, 2018

This course is going great, however I must use the Sales Templates.

By Nubia E

Oct 23, 2020

I love this course and I found this info very useful for my work

By sharad r

Jul 27, 2021

T​his course changes the way you think about world. Its amazing

By Ricardo B

Sep 17, 2020

Excellent first course that is part of the AOS Specialization!

By Adarsh P

Mar 23, 2020

For Salespeople, Its a boost up course in the marketing field.

By Henry G

Beautifully presented supported with strong back up material

By ASHEEK K

Apr 12, 2020

One of the best step you can take if you are pursuing sales

By Matthew B

May 22, 2020

Terrific course to take for a beginner sales professional.