Back to Customer Segmentation and Prospecting

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Customer Segmentation and Prospecting by Northwestern University

In Course 1, we set the foundation for the Art of Sales Specialization and offer a new mindset for becoming a high-performer in sales. We will discuss the Knowledge, Skill and Discipline that you need to stand out in your industry, and create a goal for you to reach by the end of the specialization. Finally, you will learn how to talk about yourself and your business. You will build your personal Sales Trailer and learn how to get into and out of sales conversations quickly and effectively. About the Specialization: The purpose of this Specialization is to make you as efficient and effective in selling as possible. You will gain several critical skills and disciplines that will accelerate your success with your small or large company and your life. The ability to sell is a necessity in this world. Whether it’s standing out in a crowd, selling yourself to a new employer, or winning new customers; selling is something we do every day, and we should be great at it! This Specialization is designed as an adventure of discovery. You will be tested, taught and transformed through a series of lectures, discussions and exercises that are designed to push you up and out of your comfort zone. You will learn how to target and acquire customers and get them to fall in love.....

PO

Jun 10, 2020

I have never done a sales course before, I'm so glad I took this one. It's so much more than an intro, Craig brings you right up to very high level of training, putting it into practice is up to you!

TH

Aug 13, 2020

Great course! I took concepts that I knew of (and some that I didn't) and learned how to be better. I really like Craig Woortman. His style is "learning by doing." And that works best for me.

176 - 200 of 271 Reviews for Customer Segmentation and Prospecting

By Cátherine O

Mar 5, 2021

Excelente, buenos tips y buenos ejercicios

By Vasil S

Jan 11, 2022

E​xcellent selling tips, thank you Creig!

By Don C

Apr 15, 2021

Good courses covers each important points

By jorge l a

Aug 6, 2020

Good course. Concise and with meaningful.

By Mustafa M M M A

Jul 24, 2022

I learned a lot and enjoyed the course.

By Delano

Oct 27, 2019

very effective course I learned a lot!

By Priyanka K

Feb 17, 2021

Enjoyed the course! Very informative!

By Leonardo G

Feb 4, 2021

It was so useful , I learned a lot!!!

By Cecile G V

Oct 5, 2021

very useful, i learn so many things

By Gabija L

Nov 21, 2020

Liked this course. It was effective

By Lokesh N G

Jun 17, 2020

Great practical learning experience

By Roberta C

Sep 28, 2018

really good introduction, thank you

By Jordan S

Apr 1, 2020

Excellent course, very beneficial!

By John G

Jan 23, 2020

Extremely useful for me, a newby.

By Gabriel S

Apr 5, 2021

Clear, simple but very powerfull

By Sean R P I

Feb 11, 2021

Great course! Thank you so much!

By Makhdoum

Jul 19, 2019

Valuable program, totally helps.

By Assoumane I I

Nov 20, 2020

The best course on Coursera !!!

By Roman v A

Aug 24, 2020

Interesting and well presented.

By Roberto E D L P

Jun 26, 2020

Highly actionable material...

By WARREN V T P

Jun 18, 2020

Intuitive and really helpful.

By B D

EXCELLENTLY STRUCTURED COURSE

By Uriel R R

Nov 21, 2019

Great if you are new to sales

By Faten F

Jan 20, 2022

very good and exiting course

By Amit K

Apr 17, 2021

It was a amazing experience.