Back to Customer Segmentation and Prospecting

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Customer Segmentation and Prospecting by Northwestern University

In Course 1, we set the foundation for the Art of Sales Specialization and offer a new mindset for becoming a high-performer in sales. We will discuss the Knowledge, Skill and Discipline that you need to stand out in your industry, and create a goal for you to reach by the end of the specialization. Finally, you will learn how to talk about yourself and your business. You will build your personal Sales Trailer and learn how to get into and out of sales conversations quickly and effectively. About the Specialization: The purpose of this Specialization is to make you as efficient and effective in selling as possible. You will gain several critical skills and disciplines that will accelerate your success with your small or large company and your life. The ability to sell is a necessity in this world. Whether it’s standing out in a crowd, selling yourself to a new employer, or winning new customers; selling is something we do every day, and we should be great at it! This Specialization is designed as an adventure of discovery. You will be tested, taught and transformed through a series of lectures, discussions and exercises that are designed to push you up and out of your comfort zone. You will learn how to target and acquire customers and get them to fall in love.....

PO

Jun 10, 2020

I have never done a sales course before, I'm so glad I took this one. It's so much more than an intro, Craig brings you right up to very high level of training, putting it into practice is up to you!

TH

Aug 13, 2020

Great course! I took concepts that I knew of (and some that I didn't) and learned how to be better. I really like Craig Woortman. His style is "learning by doing." And that works best for me.

201 - 225 of 271 Reviews for Customer Segmentation and Prospecting

By Sodsai

Jan 27, 2021

new sky for me, very thanks.

By مصعب ع

Dec 3, 2020

Can sending to me your email

By Ross G

Jul 31, 2020

Great easy to digest course.

By Hari p

Apr 13, 2021

Improve the Sales Knowledge

By samar c

Apr 11, 2020

Practical and to the point.

By Nambi K

Apr 9, 2021

I realy liked the coursera

By Namitha R

May 8, 2020

A very interesting course

By Ivie F O

Jan 11, 2020

Awesome. I learnt so much

By Marcel M

Jul 19, 2019

amazing course . Thanks !

By hamed M