Back to Palo Alto Networks Academy Cybersecurity Foundation

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Palo Alto Networks Academy Cybersecurity Foundation by Palo Alto Networks

Course Overview: In this course, students will learn the fundamentals of cybersecurity and identify the concepts required to recognize and potentially mitigate attacks against enterprise networks as well as mission critical infrastructure. Course 1 of 5 in the Palo Alto Networks Security Operating Platform Cybersecurity Specialization. Course Structure – 7 Modules Each module has the following components: Reading, e-learning, Discussion, and Assessment. E-learning components either direct students to online resources or deliver audio transcriptions of the module reading component. Assessments are quizzes that are designed as learning activities, and allow students two attempts for each quiz. At the end of the course there is a hands-on lab activity. Supporting Materials The CyberSecurity Survival Guide is a downloadable pdf file that presents information included in both the Foundation and Gateway classes as well as glossary ‘key’ terms and figures. The Foundation course maps to Chapter 1 of the Survival Guide....

SG

May 20, 2019

100% recommended for those who want to climb the cyber security ladder. Well organized course materials especially in .pdf format. Both Couarsera and PaloAlto teams deserves applause for this effort.

CB

Nov 11, 2018

I learned a lot from the course of Cyber security Foundation.\n\nI like the final project of this course, and I will recommend this course to my colleagues at my company.

1 - 25 of 55 Reviews for Palo Alto Networks Academy Cybersecurity Foundation

By IDRIS T

Aug 25, 2019

Basically, It has the same content as official Palo Alto Networks learning portal but more detailed and enriched with videos and quizes

By jonh w s t

Jun 24, 2019

BEST OF THE BEST

By Vishu A

Apr 25, 2019

Course 1 was not at the level i was expecting. Video quality was poor. Instructors pretty much read the PDF that is distributed in the reading assignments.

By Ronnie L P S

Apr 24, 2019

This course was great! I have learned a great deal from the instructors. All of the speakers seem to be very knowledgeable on this critical subject of cyber-security. I hope to continue this training. I am going to take at least a week off to read over the course work, exams and cyber-security material. Thank again for the critical information provided concerning the essential requirement for cyber training.

By Jafed E

Jul 06, 2019

By SYED A R G

May 20, 2019

By Calvin B

Nov 11, 2018

I learned a lot from the course of Cyber security Foundation.

By Josan N d C

Mar 05, 2019

Excellent introductory course, that is given us a large view of foundational concepts involving information security technologies and cybersecurity!

By John M

Jul 20, 2019

This is a good introduction to cyber-security. I've enjoyed this course and I'm looking forward to completing the specialisation.

By Muhammad i

Nov 27, 2018

This course is very excellent for the cyber security and it provide me alot of information about the computer secuirty threats.

By Rishabh k

Oct 16, 2019

Fantastic course with lot of new information.

I loved the concepts ,brainstorming assignments

By Wilberth E L G

Feb 03, 2019

I love it, it starts from the basics and it keeps going deeper and deeper.

By Vivek K S

Dec 14, 2018

The materials was very rich in content and I enjoyed

thoroughly. Thank You

By Rahul P

Feb 18, 2019

The course is designed intuitively and is very specific in its approach.

By deepti d

Aug 13, 2019

Amazingly well designed course. I plan to do more courses on Coursera.

By Sourajyoti B

Jan 20, 2019

It familiarizes you with the type of attacks present and possible.

By Mariadalit R

Oct 14, 2019

Good course to learn all the basic concepts about Cybersecurity.

By Hamza S

Dec 06, 2018

I've learned large and new information about cybersecurity ....

By Matias K

Sep 22, 2019

Great information for beginner. Videos and links helps a lot.

By Vinod K T

Aug 13, 2019

This helps a lot me to get knowledge about Network Security.

By eduardo e q

Apr 19, 2019

Actual topics, explained completely, very good materials.

By Rohit A

Sep 19, 2019

Very nice and educated videoes and reading materials..

By Srisurya S B T

Aug 10, 2019

This course is very helpful for beginners....!!!!

By Andrew G

Dec 27, 2019

Good overview to cyber security fundamentals.

By Wessam A

Sep 24, 2018

gives very good and concise networking basics