Back to Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma

RM

Apr 30, 2017

RK

Jul 02, 2017

Amazing course to refresh the statistical knowledge especially if you wish you take up Lean Six Sigma career path. It gave me enough time and chance to prepare and learn. It is a must for everyone.

1 - 25 of 368 Reviews for Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma

By Brenda C R

Jun 26, 2019

I love how they give the information and explained, they give the essential and as non native english speaker I appreciate that what she said it's also written.

By Carlo L B

Jun 14, 2019

The course is very educational and a must for all data analyst professionals. The materials and topics are clearly explained. Also, the examples in the lessons make it easier to understand.

By Ravindra A G

Feb 11, 2019

This course helps me in understanding data analysis through statistical data analysis concept for lean six sigma project. The Minitab was introduced very well to new users like me. I recommend this course for beginners who want to understand data analysis concepts. Thanks.

By Matias j

Jan 31, 2019

Muy buen curso. La profesora era muy clara para explicar las materias.

Me ha servido mucho para desempeñarme en mi actual trabajo.

By Asfand M

Dec 30, 2018

It is really a great course to know get to cover most of the data analysis in Industrial Engineering projects.

By B S T B

Jan 05, 2019

Very knowledgeful.

By Meenakshi S M

Jan 07, 2019

The videos are spaced for a short duration is a real great idea. It is really wonderful both on video as well on exercises with minitab.

By Abiodun B

Jan 09, 2019

Very interesting course and a great teacher too. Highly recommended!

By Juan F U

Jan 11, 2019

It is a bigginer course and it provides all the knowledge of its scope

By Fabio

Jan 11, 2019

I understood things I didn't in presence courses :) Thank you

By SERGI S G

Feb 21, 2019

Useful training, Good for people that is starting in Data Analytics.

By Imane M

Feb 11, 2019

Thank you for all the precious time that you put to make such a wonderful informative course! I?m fully glade i discovered it and I really enjoyed learning it at the point to finish all 5 weeks in less than 10 days!

Thank you again!

By Elena B

Feb 13, 2019

Excellent introductory course, with a lot of examples and very well presented

By MUSE T N

Feb 24, 2019

The course gave me a better understanding of statistics. The course was well presented, in addition the lecturer was super good. I wish I had met a statistic tutor like her many years ago, she changed my attitude about statistics from boring to interesting. I will surely register for other courses created by her.

Thank you.

By Manoj

Feb 15, 2019

Easy to understand with practical example

By TONY V R

Feb 26, 2019

one of the best online course on lean six sigma in its most simple form.

By Azhan A

Feb 09, 2019

The course is basic and at the same time extremely comprehensive. It clears lots of my concepts despite I am a masters in Quality Management.

By AZEEM S

Mar 04, 2019

It is a very informative and learning course. learning procedure is best.

By Mohammed A

Mar 11, 2019

Great intro, nice methods.

Thanks

By Flabio C

Mar 12, 2019

excellent course

By Indrajeet

Mar 15, 2019

Clear communication with relevant examples to relate to. Definitely a go to course for understanding the key concepts in Data analytics applicable during Lean six sigma projects.

By Sahil S N

Mar 18, 2019

simply good. the way the topics are explained and the explanation is very sequentially taken up.

good to understand. data classification is made very easy. and the method to be used. highly recommendable course

By Ishika B

Mar 27, 2019

The concept were properly explained by the instructor. The course was pretty good.

By Chanel d C

Mar 21, 2019

Very good course on lean six sigma. I recomended it.

By Wilson G