Back to Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma

RM

Apr 30, 2017

RK

Jul 02, 2017

Amazing course to refresh the statistical knowledge especially if you wish you take up Lean Six Sigma career path. It gave me enough time and chance to prepare and learn. It is a must for everyone.

251 - 275 of 378 Reviews for Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma

By PHILIPPE L F

Mar 13, 2018

Very good course, well structured and straightforward. A very good one to prepare for the Green Belt certification exam. Thank you very much !

By Joel S

Jul 24, 2018

Great intro to the data analytic toolkit used for Lean Six!

By Jingting X

Apr 17, 2019

Very concise and clear course for hand-on knowlege of data analysis for quality purposes.

By Maritza L

Apr 21, 2019

Great class. Thank You so much. I learned a lot.

By SUSHANT A B

May 07, 2019

Course design is exceptionally well, Quizzes are designed in very systematic manner, Overall course is easy to understand and interesting.

By Saurav Y

Apr 23, 2019

The examples presented were really helpful in understanding the concepts. The presentation of course material was very lucid and crisp. Thanks a lot for amazingly crafting the course.

By Ali F

Apr 27, 2019

Very good introductory course on statistics of lean six sigma, the videos are about 5 min and it is a good thing, you can follow them easily, one thing that a little bother me is the last week topic, in my opinion it's better to have more videos on regression. Thank you Dr. Inez Zwetsloot.

By Juan I P

Apr 30, 2019

Very easy to understand. Oustanding the explanations and the examples

By Na R

May 16, 2019

Excellent course

By Fajrul I

Jun 16, 2019

The Course is very usefull for my job.

Thank you for teaching me online.

By Shubham S

Jun 17, 2019

Very good course for beginners

By Yatendra M

Jun 27, 2019

Excellent course

By Marc T

Jun 10, 2019

This course is a great refresher for any one who has studied statistics but is now applying the methods in the field of business process improvement. The videos are clear, concise and the exercises well matched to the training while challenging!

By MASOOTH A

Jul 19, 2019

good

By Syed M B S

Jul 18, 2019

Brilliant Course.

By Miguel A W

Jul 29, 2019

Very helpful with excellent explanation and exercises.

By SY. R M A

Jul 29, 2019

The contents are awesome, the explanations are also realy clear and practical. I hope i can realize what i've learnt on this course. Thanks.

By Juan C A V

Aug 02, 2019

V

By Jessica R

Aug 02, 2019

Great

By Rishi

Aug 04, 2019

Such a wonderful start for a people trying to improve their knowledge in basics analytics especially with Minitab. I would recommend this for all the people working with manufacturing sector. I was doing my intern when i took this course and this helped me a lot to boost my knowledge added with the hands on experience in the Intern. Thank you so much for this perfectly designed course.

By Rani J

Aug 03, 2019

Excellent course with precise details to learn easily and int

By Jesus V

Aug 04, 2019

Excellent Training by using practical examples and challeng

By Luis A G S