Back to Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma

RM

Apr 30, 2017

RK

Jul 02, 2017

Amazing course to refresh the statistical knowledge especially if you wish you take up Lean Six Sigma career path. It gave me enough time and chance to prepare and learn. It is a must for everyone.

351 - 367 of 367 Reviews for Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma

By Roman G

May 18, 2018

It's a good course, i would have liked a better statistical foundation

By BOULET

Jun 23, 2017

Good lesson with good explainations

By Hemali B

Apr 09, 2017

Good learning on data analysis & its method etc & how it can be used

By Diana C Z B

Jun 25, 2017

Recomendado, afianzo mis conocimientos en Minitab y Lean Six Sigma. Además de la fácil compresión de los temas y comodidad en el acceso.

By Brijesh T

Apr 16, 2017

The course is structured and easy to understand with a lot of practice exercises. However, I use Minitab on a MacBook and there are differences in the layout and location of functions. I struggled to find certain functions; even googling did not help. I would suggest you incorporate instructions for Mac users to use software tools. Overall, the course is very informative and definitely adds value.

By Leonard L

Aug 05, 2019

Useful course for Six Sigma practitioners

By Xianjing L

Sep 01, 2019

Excellent course content and examples. I wish there are more modules to discuss Pareto analysis and some other function. Highly recommended for lean six sigma practitioners!

By Islam H M

Sep 08, 2019

I've really enjoyed this course, and I'm to deep lean six sigma and data analytics using minitab

By Ed F

Apr 30, 2019

Made the concepts very understandable. Good examples, nice pace.

By José M M F

Nov 01, 2019

I used R as software Tool.

In the past I used to use Minitab (great tool for engineers in production plants), however the potential of R, let reanalyze immediately and audit the process and the conclutions

By Arun V

Nov 15, 2019

Significant topics in statistics and Data analytics have been covered in this course and it is a good reckon er. However, the correlation of the course with Lean Six Sigma is not very tight. The delivery of the instructor does get monotonous at times.

By Dr. T B

May 05, 2017

I really enjoyed the course, but in comparision to other MOOCs I have already participated in I am missing interaction with other students or the lecturers. It would be great if you integrated a bit more social learning. Thanks a lot for the course. I am still very happy that I participated :) Warm regards Thomas

By Meinhard P

Jun 16, 2017

Not a lot on Six Sixma. Rather basic statistics.

By Sidharth

May 15, 2017

Good course on Data analytics ! the best thing about this is The Teacher gives a basic strong foundation on which analysis to use on which data like ANOVA chi square regression and logistic regression. Very organized

By Carolina R G

Sep 29, 2019

basic

By Abhishek K

Jun 19, 2018

Everything is tool based, No clear explanation of how ANOVA works or other techniques

By YooSeung E K

Apr 18, 2018

The curriculum doesn't educate concept in detail without the use of Minitab.