Back to Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma

RM

Apr 30, 2017

RK

Jul 02, 2017

Amazing course to refresh the statistical knowledge especially if you wish you take up Lean Six Sigma career path. It gave me enough time and chance to prepare and learn. It is a must for everyone.

51 - 75 of 367 Reviews for Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma

By Malik A J

Oct 13, 2018

Very useful adding new skills and refreshing math jargon of statistics with real life examples

By Ashish R

Oct 16, 2018

Really useful course for every engineer and data analyst.

By Neha C

Aug 20, 2018

Learnt lot about statistical tools. Highly recommended for Industrial Engineers.

By Nayla M M P

Aug 20, 2018

Fue muy útil, se utilizaron ejemplos claros y material practico como el software mini tab para ahondar en la comprensión de cada herramienta.

By Soumyajyoti N

Sep 17, 2018

Easy and Short Course. I learnt a lot regarding Statistics. Brushed up my Statistics basics and also went deeper than i knew Statistics was. Now i know how in deep we can go into when predictions are to be made on the basis of Data and what tools are to be used as per the situational demand.

By Hữu S N

Sep 16, 2018

This course is very useful for Industrial Engineer, Thank you for proving a special course!

By Min W

Sep 21, 2018

I really like this course. It is very easily understandable and the exercises are in line with the lectures. I strongly recommended this course for other people.

By Maria L P

Sep 21, 2018

The course is very useful for who want to know which type of analysis use and how to perform it on minitab.

By Claudio B

Sep 11, 2018

Great course with the appropriate level of information. It is helping me to understand better some

By Kishan S S

Sep 27, 2018

Very Informative !

By Roselyn F

Sep 30, 2018

The flow of the lecture is very straight forward which makes the course engaging and easier to grasp. I highly appreciate this course which is the first I have taken and looking forward to enroll for another valuable courses here in Coursera.

By Karl A T

Oct 07, 2018

Professor Inez, thank you for the meaningful and comprehensive review on Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma. Really helped me a lot as a Business Analyst for Agent Sales in our company.

By Robert D

Oct 03, 2018

I found the presentation of the

By Kayode A

May 24, 2017

Inez, you made the course easy to understand and presented it in a simple form with practical examples that depicts real life situations. Your emphasis on the things that matters made it easy and fun to follow.

Thanks for helping me complete my first course on Coursera. I'd love to participate in other courses you'd teach in the future.

By Federico V

Aug 15, 2017

Concepts are explained in an excellent way, perfect course if you are at the beginning.

By Caio V M G

Nov 20, 2017

Very good course! The explanations are simple and easy to understand. I gave a good understand of basic data analytics for Six Sigma. One good thing about the course is that Inez uses the same examples with different data for the entire course.

By SHAIK T

Mar 27, 2017

Perfectly Suitable my Professional requirements.

By Abhinav S

May 11, 2017

Quite Helpful. Well taught and simple to understand. Thanks!

By Roy A

May 30, 2017

Excellently crafted, covers identifying CTQs and their influence/independent variables, classifying them, choosing the appropriate analysis and then drawing conclusions on refining the dataset. The use of minitab drives home what is expected when applying the tools in real life events. Looking forward to more courses by the University of Amsterdam!

By sushma

Oct 16, 2017

Concepts are well explained!!!

By Radu C

Feb 11, 2018

Detailed and packed with examples and exercises, practical and taught in a manner that facilitates understanding, thank you!

By R.P.D.Madusanka

Jun 16, 2017

Great introduction course for start lean management belt course.

By Giampietro M

Oct 15, 2017

A very useful and praticl couse!

By Sunanda D

Dec 18, 2017

Really detailed and relatiively simple. Appreciate the efforts.

By Akshay D

Feb 04, 2018

Great course for a starter in data analytics in quality assurance. However, I would have loved to see more in-depth calculations and content.