Back to Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma

HA
Jul 14, 2020

Love it!! I haven't been this much confident with statistical analysis and hypothesis testing. I like this learning material as its practical (the cases and scenarios) part was very helpful. Thank you

RM
Apr 29, 2017

51 - 75 of 706 Reviews for Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma

By Sandipkumar J G

Explanation Skills of tutor is very excellent. She had provided on hands assignment to solve with the help of this I can easily understand contents of this course. This course also enhance my knowledge in Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma. And I would also recommend this course to my students.

By VIHANG G P

Jul 15, 2020

Very Excellent Course ! The instructor makes to understand the the data analytics for Lean Six Sigma in a lucid way and her way of teaching the use of using Min-tab was fabulous making understand the concepts in the most easiest way one can remember and use in his or her career. Thank You !!

By Soumyajyoti N

Sep 17, 2018

Easy and Short Course. I learnt a lot regarding Statistics. Brushed up my Statistics basics and also went deeper than i knew Statistics was. Now i know how in deep we can go into when predictions are to be made on the basis of Data and what tools are to be used as per the situational demand.

By Ali F

Apr 27, 2019

Very good introductory course on statistics of lean six sigma, the videos are about 5 min and it is a good thing, you can follow them easily, one thing that a little bother me is the last week topic, in my opinion it's better to have more videos on regression. Thank you Dr. Inez Zwetsloot.

By Amal K

Awesome course for beginners. Developed a better understanding of Data Analysis with lean Six-Sigma with the help of Minitab. The language of the course was also very easy to understand and the way of explanation and the illustrations were also very good. In short worth enrolling in it!

By Sasti G

Dec 24, 2017

It was really great experience as a beginner. It starts from the scratch and also explains which analysis is suitable for which data sets. I would suggest to explain the methodologies to find p value, r squared value and also when to use mean median mode. Course is excellent.

By Gabriela d C G D

Jan 27, 2020

For someone like me, with absolutely no experience in the field I found it easy to follow, the professor is very clear in her instructions, she uses language that is simple and direct, explains things carefully without jargon and makes it a very pleasant experience.

By Gaurav k

Oct 23, 2020

In-depth analysis and course content. Graded question are tricky and author has really input quality time in preparing the entire course. Concepts were made easy by example and best part was using same example in different situation so that correlation can be seen.

By Chiraag B

Jun 17, 2020

Enjoyed Learning about Data Analysis and Statistics. The videos were clear and crisp with very good explanations. The examples and tests provided were very well thought of. Recommend this to everyone who wants learn about Stats & data (Very good for beginners too)

By AMOL M

May 27, 2017

Very nicely designed course. So much of statistics explained in very simple language by Dr. Inez...really thanks. Her teaching skills are Amazing !!! The way this course is presented was very simple and easy to understand. Recommended this course to my colleagues.

By Vlad B

Aug 9, 2020

I found it very useful for my Master Thesis and my future career as well. But I strongly recommend paying more attention to the last topics (regressions and chi-square). So sad to finish it, hope to see more courses like this one in the future. 5 stars out of 5!

By Siva C

May 8, 2020

This course is very informative and gave a good idea about six sigma and its tools. I got familiarised with the usage of Minitab, statistical software. And all the quizzes including practice quizzes tested our knowledge on the topics deeply. Thanks to professor

By Phillip E

May 2, 2020

Awesome I was able to do it in the comfort of my home. Very good instructor although there may have been a couple times something was not discussed in a video. Go to discussion forums on the week to week basis, because a lot of questions can be answered there.

By Prakatish P R

Jul 12, 2020

This course was very useful and gave us an overall knowledge about the basic statistical tools in Minitab. This course starts by explaining how to install Minitab and ends in the Improve phase of DMAIC Model using data analytics. Thank you Dr Inez Zwesloot.

By Badejo s

This course does not teach skill only but it would also equip with great knowledge and how to imply them in the real world, the lecturer did a great job presenting each project. Honestly this course worth more than the money you are paying for. Good luck.

By Mohammed S P

Oct 28, 2018

First of all, I thank coursera and University of Amsterdam for putting up such a resourceful course into easily learn-able format. Professor's teaching method was way too helpful in understanding the different topics of statistics way better than before.

By Paulina G

Jun 5, 2017

The course is very interesting and useful. Everything is pretty well performed and explained. What I, personally, really like was possibility to download the Minitab and work on some exercises alone but with given answer where we can verify our output.

By Holger F

Aug 12, 2020

I really liked the practical approach of this course. It is perfect for an interested beginner and a very good refresher, if you already know some basics. I will use this course as reference material in my daily applications. Thank you very much, Inez

By Aditya M

May 15, 2020

Great course, I accidentally chanced upon this course during lock down and feel fortunate to have chanced upon it. Statistical methods explained in the course is so much easier to learn with this course. I felt like completing the course in one go.

By Igor V

Aug 20, 2019

This course is wonderful! It presents very well some statistical tools that we can use in lean six sigma projects with excellence. Congratulation IBIS UvA for the material and for the classes! Certainly this will help a lot my professional career!

By Marc T

Jun 10, 2019

This course is a great refresher for any one who has studied statistics but is now applying the methods in the field of business process improvement. The videos are clear, concise and the exercises well matched to the training while challenging!

By Caio V M G

Nov 20, 2017

Very good course! The explanations are simple and easy to understand. I gave a good understand of basic data analytics for Six Sigma. One good thing about the course is that Inez uses the same examples with different data for the entire course.

By Taha m

Nov 10, 2018

to be honest , i have learned alot from this course as iam also a student of statistics this really helps me improve me pre requisite and my knowledge about statistics is greatly improved, Special thanks for my Teacher Inez Zwetsloot, Thank u.

By Deepak K R

Jan 16, 2020

This is well made course which will tell you there is a lot of information in invisible form in all kinds of data. Data can be numeric or text but still you can analyze it with so much ease. Nothing is hidden from my eyes in any kind of data.

By Roselyn F

Sep 30, 2018

The flow of the lecture is very straight forward which makes the course engaging and easier to grasp. I highly appreciate this course which is the first I have taken and looking forward to enroll for another valuable courses here in Coursera.