Back to Fundamentals of Visualization with Tableau

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Fundamentals of Visualization with Tableau by University of California, Davis

In this first course of this specialization, you will discover what data visualization is, and how we can use it to better see and understand data. Using Tableau, we’ll examine the fundamental concepts of data visualization and explore the Tableau interface, identifying and applying the various tools Tableau has to offer. By the end of the course you will be able to prepare and import data into Tableau and explain the relationship between data analytics and data visualization. This course is designed for the learner who has never used Tableau before, or who may need a refresher or want to explore Tableau in more depth. No prior technical or analytical background is required. The course will guide you through the steps necessary to create your first visualization from the beginning based on data context, setting the stage for you to advance to the next course in the Specialization....

HR
May 1, 2017

Amazing course, amazing instructors and assignments. I really enjoyed working with Tableau.\n\nYou may experience some confusion for some assignments but don't worry! Just use the discussion boards :)

DA
Aug 24, 2020

Am glad I learnt a lot from this module, which I know will sharpen my skills for my chosen career path as a data scientist. Am hoping to learn more new skills to improve on my already existing skills.

201 - 225 of 984 Reviews for Fundamentals of Visualization with Tableau

By MARK B

May 2, 2018

Excellent Beginning to Data Visualization and how to think about presenting information.

By Luiz M

Mar 12, 2018

I am very happy with the content of the course and intend to do the full specialization.

By jagadeesh p

May 21, 2017

It's very helpful for me to create and present my scientific work in more meaningful way

By saran k

Aug 30, 2020

the course was very informative and its the best course to start your career in Tableau

By Raghavendra M

Great course to learn basics before diving into other technical aspects of tableau tool

By Md A R

May 8, 2020

Very Good Instructor. I properly learn Everything regarding the Fundamental of tableau

By Made S

Dec 23, 2019

I love the course. The ways in explaining the materials are simple and visualized well.

By Rohit K

Jun 1, 2019

COURSERA IS A GOOD PLATEFORM TO LEARN ANYTHING.I LEARN TABLEAU IT IS EASY TO UNDERSTAND

By Sy Y W

Nov 10, 2017

This is a basic tool learning course for Tableau. I am expecting to learn more. Thanks.

By uhjan

Sep 16, 2018

it is well paced and provides a good fundamental understanding of the course at hand .

By Kaushal S

Nov 14, 2016

I like the course, helped me with the concepts of visualization and basics of Tableau.

By Davinder Y

Sep 16, 2018

Helps to setup Tableau and starts your individual journey to be a good story teller .

By William O

Aug 11, 2020

The course provided me with an excellent foundation for data science visualization.

By manasa.p

May 7, 2020

This course was easy to understand and was gateful to learn this course at coursera

By sankalp

Sep 5, 2019

It is a nice course. We were able to understand the basic of Tableau Visualization

By CESAR R

Apr 20, 2018

Very interesting course with a new point of view regarding the who-what-how method.

By Gilson F

Aug 10, 2017

Gostei bastente do curso, facilitou ter o meu idioma nativo disponivel com legenda.

By Tanay A S

Nov 21, 2020

Amazing course! A good introduction to Tableau! Can't wait to take up next course.

By nitesh c

May 8, 2020

it was a great experience learning with you and had much fun in learning thank you

By Hossam T B

Dec 3, 2016

Really, fantastic and helpful course.

Thanks Coursera and University of California.

By Aparna N

Jul 28, 2020

Loved it..very awesome learning and the courses are very crisp and to the point!!

By Sarena L M

Dec 3, 2018

Great start. Excellent videos and the introduction of material was done very well

By Veronika P

May 17, 2018

great class...need to present more examples so we can recreate them as we learn.

By Manikanta L

Feb 12, 2018

I really felt good taking this course and i am sure it will help me in my career.

By Sayantani C

Govind Sir was wonderful!! I really really enjoyed every moment of this course!!