Back to Presentation skills: Effective Presentation Delivery

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Presentation skills: Effective Presentation Delivery by National Research Tomsk State University

Mumbling, stumbling, worrying, trembling, sweating and fearing are the outcomes of the low delivery skills. In this course, we are not going to teach you how to replicate the best bits and traits of the acknowledged speakers. Dumb replication of someone’s successful behavior may help you only to an extent. That extent is the situation. When you are facing a different context, a different situation such “skills” might not work at all. Instead, we try to get to the core issues that stand behind the troubles with delivery and start honing your skills from there. Topics we are going to cover: 1) Preparation — how to deal with fear and anxiety 2) Voice, pace and gesture — how to speak, stand and move. 3) Getting live feedback — how to interact with the audience. 4) Taking Q&A and Improvisation So don’t meddle, start the course and make your delivery better....

MS
Jun 26, 2020

Thankyou so much I got how to reduce my stage fright which is my most dangerous part and much more things that you will observe when you try particularly on how you do ? & actually how to do?..

R
Oct 11, 2020

Excellent course.\n\nThe content is rich and thorough, but delivered in a simple and beautiful way.\n\nAnd the assignments are really helpful.\n\nHighly recommended.

26 - 50 of 80 Reviews for Presentation skills: Effective Presentation Delivery

By Michael B

Mar 19, 2018

great course, lots of useful tips and good, engaging lecturer and presentation

By Glevin D

Aug 13, 2020

It's a very good course and I got lots of information in presentation skills.

By Ismail M T

Aug 8, 2020

It's really helping me to be a good presenter. Thank you so much Mr Kapterev

By Laks K

Jun 14, 2018

Excellent course with all the right tips about every aspect of presentation

By Dr. N A

Dec 2, 2019

great experience with excellent videos and motivated me to learn better

By Ms. Y C

Jul 23, 2020

Amazing time with the mentor. A lot to learn and to practice

By Lourdes V

Apr 9, 2020

Very useful course! Easy skills to improve public speaking.

By Sreelekshmi R M N

Jun 30, 2020

We can know about how we can present the presentation

By Panagiota N

Jun 20, 2019

Presentation skills: Effective Presentation Delivery

By Marina M

Jul 26, 2020

Very easy and the slides help me so much

Dec 19, 2017

A resourceful course , I must say.

By RAMJI T

Apr 15, 2020

E

By Rebecca A

Mar 6, 2018

Transcript didn't match speaker. Looks like they were posted from a different course. I noticed in Week 3 and 4 --- may have occurred earlier.

Speaker in course was wonderful --- very knowledgeable and practical advise. He had lots of experience and great stories.

By Alisa G

Mar 29, 2018

I can't say I'm fully satisfied because of the peer-reviewed tasks. It's quite hard to give marks to others and be judged, too. On the other hand, the videos, presentations are quite entertaining and informative. Good luck to everyone!

By Mayuri P

Jun 27, 2020

amazing course and very heplful for beginners . it gives information about presentation skills. after campliting this you will definitly get more knowledge

By Irene P S

Jun 19, 2020

It's a good course, the best thing is Alexei, he is a very great teacher.