Back to Presentation skills: Effective Presentation Delivery

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Presentation skills: Effective Presentation Delivery by National Research Tomsk State University

Mumbling, stumbling, worrying, trembling, sweating and fearing are the outcomes of the low delivery skills. In this course, we are not going to teach you how to replicate the best bits and traits of the acknowledged speakers. Dumb replication of someone’s successful behavior may help you only to an extent. That extent is the situation. When you are facing a different context, a different situation such “skills” might not work at all. Instead, we try to get to the core issues that stand behind the troubles with delivery and start honing your skills from there. Topics we are going to cover: 1) Preparation — how to deal with fear and anxiety 2) Voice, pace and gesture — how to speak, stand and move. 3) Getting live feedback — how to interact with the audience. 4) Taking Q&A and Improvisation So don’t meddle, start the course and make your delivery better....

MS
Jun 26, 2020

Thankyou so much I got how to reduce my stage fright which is my most dangerous part and much more things that you will observe when you try particularly on how you do ? & actually how to do?..

R
Oct 11, 2020

Excellent course.\n\nThe content is rich and thorough, but delivered in a simple and beautiful way.\n\nAnd the assignments are really helpful.\n\nHighly recommended.

51 - 75 of 80 Reviews for Presentation skills: Effective Presentation Delivery

By Nicole

Mar 7, 2019

I loved the first 2 courses of this specialization but somehow this one wasn't as helpful. You can find some good tips but nothing as good as the first 2 courses. The last assignment was too vague, in my opinion.

By Harshada K R

Jun 14, 2020

Useful for anyone who learn too speak English language effectively.

By Graham A

Apr 28, 2020

Very Poor.

This course lost its credibility when the host spoke about "the fear of public speaking." He said that 64% of people... However the slide showed 74%. This is ironic, considering he was talking about keeping peoples attention. What a shame.

By Jared E

Jun 28, 2018

Not a good specialization for peer review.

By Roshan S

Apr 11, 2020

I can't unenrolled from it

By Hanan A S K

Mar 7, 2021

The course has well content and doesn't makes you feel boring. there are times to watch the videos, read and practice and do your work plus it add values to you. Although I though I'm good at presentation as I have done a lot during my work, I learned a lot from the course and I found I knew nothing before. I would advise only to change the video capturing for the quizzes and no singing :). Overall It is an Excellent course with Excellent instructor and advise all to take it

By JENNIFER O

Feb 22, 2021

Mr Kapterev delivered the course in such a way that it's easy to listen to and learn by his experiences. This is an essential course for those who would want to be effective presenters and public speakers. What got me into the course was the fact that it said to address the anxiety that plagues speakers, which gladly that have addressed. This is a great tool have in the public speaking field. Thank you for sharing your knowledge. I learned a lot.

By Brittany J

Jun 25, 2021

M​r. Kapterev was very personable and relatable during the videos. He had great advice regarding techniques and pitfalls. He was also reassuring about the entire presentation and publick speaking process. The assignments were relevent and so were the resources.

By Low H H

Nov 15, 2020

Excellent course, course content well structured. Peer Grading is good approach, but if reviewer can provide comments will be much better.

Alexei Kapterev is a very experiences and committed instructor, able to share personal real life examples is a plus point.

By Dale L

Jan 4, 2021

This course is very informative, I have learned several valuable lessons in effective presentation delivery and acquired new skills. The lecturer Mr. Alexei Kapterev is a great presenter. Thank you, Dale

By 陳駿傑

Aug 18, 2021

This course gives many principles about how to deliver own presentation. Lecturer give some examples from own experience to explain those principles. They can help us apply to ourselves.

By Sumitha S K

Jun 11, 2021

Very nice class. Able to understand each and every important aspect while we deliver a presentation.

By Hani A A l

Aug 4, 2021

amazing course with Mr. Alexei, he has a lot of an inspiration and focused on the smallest details

By Jonathan B

Mar 18, 2021

A highly educative course. Everyone must take this course. It will certainly be of great help

By Praveen

Mar 15, 2021

Amazing course content, structure and inputs. Truly enjoyed the course

By Rafia F S

Dec 26, 2021

It will really help me with my thesis defense presentation

By Ahmed A

Feb 27, 2021

great materials, and excellent profesor.

By Aisha S

Jan 5, 2022

it was great oppurtunity to have it..!

By Raghad R H A s ( D - D A S