Back to Planning for your G Suite Deployment

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Planning for your G Suite Deployment by Google Cloud

Planning for your G Suite Deployment is the final course in the G Suite Administration series. In this course, you will be introduced to Google's deployment methodology and best practices. You will take the role of Jon, the Technical Project Lead at Galaxy Sola. Your job is to deploy G Suite to your users with minimal disruption. You will focus on the core technical project areas of provisioning, mail flow, data migration and coexistence. You will review options with Tunj, the I.T Manager, and together you will develop a deployment strategy for each area. You will also be introduced to the importance of Change Management in a G Suite deployment, ensuring that users make a smooth transition to G Suite and gain the benefits of work transformation through communications, support and training. This course covers theoretical topics and is a reading-based course only. There are no hands on exercises so if you haven’t already done so, you should cancel your G Suite trial now to avoid any unwanted charges. Learning Objectives By the end of this course participants will be able to: - Describe Google's three phase deployment methodology. - Describe the different types of domains that G Suite supports and explain how domains are provisioned in G Suite. - Describe how users, groups and other objects are provisioned in G Suite. - Discuss mail routing types and explain how routing should be configured during each phase of a G Suite deployment. - Explain migration options and make recommendations based upon organizational needs/preferences. - Describe how to migrate mail, calendar and contacts data using G Suite Migration for Microsoft Exchange (GSMME). - Discuss coexistence challenges, in particular in relation to calendar coexistence. - Explain Change Management and peoples natural resistance to change, and identify the top reasons why projects fail when Change Management is not considered....

AM
Jul 12, 2020

Now, I feel really confident in deploy G Suite in schools and companies around my city. In addition, I also feed confident about managing my own G Suite account. Thanks Google Cloud and Coursera.

AD
Jun 21, 2020

Altho I have the experience to work with G suite but still, this course is teaching me a lot. Some of the things I didn't know that exits in the g suite.

1 - 25 of 26 Reviews for Planning for your G Suite Deployment

By Jahranga B

Sep 3, 2020

Good, Clear, Concise

a good way of summarizing putting everything learned in the previous modules into prospective.

engenders personal confidence especially if your have first hand experience with participating in or leading organisational change

By Komalkumar S

Wow. Using G Suit since long still learns so many things during learning. Thank you, Coursera for the wonderful learning experience. Using technology and work with self and customer but know many terms and name today.

By Rodrigo S

Oct 3, 2020

Que ótimo curso, consegui ter uma visão ampla de um processo de implantação, já trabalho com o G suite a muito tempo, mas sempre é bom rever os processos e reavaliar seus conhecimentos.

Grato Google.

By Anderson A d M

Jul 13, 2020

By Abdullah A Z D

By Mohamed M Z H

Jul 2, 2020

I'm really happy about this course and I learn something more. Also, it's directly important for my day to day work.

By Jonathan C

Aug 22, 2020

Excellent tips and important observations in each moment that i deploy G Suite in different types of Organization

By Kayode E A

Oct 5, 2020

Very educative. I will recommend for all technical /IT administrator. Satisfactory

By Walter O A

Jun 12, 2020

Change Management was something I liked very much to be informed again! Thanks.

By Desiree C

Jul 4, 2020

Very practical and to the point.

By Marco B

Jun 20, 2020

Great

By Robbi Z

Aug 2, 2020

good

By Hritik S

Aug 29, 2020

h

By Doc C

Sep 24, 2020

I would like to know more about Transformation Labs.