Back to Dermatology: Trip to skin

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Dermatology: Trip to skin by Novosibirsk State University

4.3

We invite you to the amazing trip to the skin. You will learn about the structure and functions of your skin, how does it change and interact with the environment. In our course, we will talk about different skin diseases, as well as how to treat them. This course will be interesting not only for people from the medical field but also for those who are interested in their health and their skin. Let's take a trip to the skin together!...

DS

Feb 23, 2020

The course is very useful and very informative. It helped me to know the basics of the diseases and infections and how they can be managed. the instructor is very good.

SM

Feb 14, 2020

iam enjoying the course , And have learnt alot towards my career as a skin care consultant.\n\nDr Maimuna Sani Stores

1 - 25 of 36 Reviews for Dermatology: Trip to skin

By Jana M

Jun 05, 2019

I liked the course so much. It was very detailed and I learned a lot of interesting things. The tests are very, very difficult. This was the first course I had to repeat the test more times. I would like to say, that I do not like test where you can´t choose, not that I don´t know the answer, but because you know the answer and the system says - oh, that´s not correct. I didn´t know, where is the problem. You don´t have time to do it 10 times and try - big letter on the beginning etc. I think, that this course has many useful information and I would like to recommend this course.

By Kerry G

Apr 23, 2020

The course is very interesting, but I have a problem understanding what she is saying😞

I have to use the subtitles !

By Eduardo A S

Apr 07, 2020

Well, the course content is very good. However, the questionnaires have much to improve. There are some open questions that do not seem to have an adequate answer. And the english subtitles are not quite good also

By Nicola

May 08, 2020

I was excited to do this course but due to the difficulty of understanding the speaker I am not carrying on. What she says doesn’t always match the text as there are ‘inaudible’ words. She speaks too fast and her accent is too strong to understand.

Disappointed.

By Abadir S Y

Jan 14, 2020

excellent course that should be taken by all medical staff

By RITESH G

Oct 02, 2019

The course material is very practical and useful.

By Dr P S

Feb 23, 2020

By Sani S M

Feb 14, 2020

Dr Maimuna Sani Stores

By Donata R

Apr 03, 2020

For someone without a medical background this course was intense but manageable.

By Gabrielė G

Dec 08, 2019

I think this course is very useful. Thank you!

By Diana G T G

Jul 15, 2019

Good!!

By Hans G

May 08, 2020

I Think that some of the presentaciones were not to clear. The speaker had dificulties with English, therefore hard to understand. The tests had Lots of wrong answers too. Overall it is a good experience but it needs to be corrected

By Colleen C

The course was full of valuable information but her accent and broken English was extremely difficult for me to understand.

By Sherlitza P R P

Apr 27, 2020

He aprendido muchas cosas nuevas a raiz de este curso, a parte de que he mejorado mis terminologías en ingles en el área de dermatología. Conocer distintas patologías me permite ahora definir mis limites como esteticista o cosmiatra.

By Sonichvili n

Mar 23, 2020

thank you for this experience it will help me very much in my job i will continue to study dermatology because i am really interesting on this

By Supasan S

Jun 01, 2020

educational, informative, easy to understand, may need some background knowledge about biology/medicine

By Valentina J S U

May 13, 2020

Excelente curso.

Problems with de Certification for the person who has a financial aid

By Aisshwarya P

Jun 02, 2020

Found it useful for my clinical practice..Thank you for such a wonderful course!!

By Rashmi M P

May 08, 2020

I found the course informative and understood concepts, was quite good.

By UMESH P

Mar 29, 2020

An excellent course to improve skill

By Vijetha M

Jun 01, 2020

deep conceptual knowledge of skin

By Drpiyush k