Back to Dermatology: Trip to skin

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Dermatology: Trip to skin by Novosibirsk State University

We invite you to the amazing trip to the skin. You will learn about the structure and functions of your skin, how does it change and interact with the environment. In our course, we will talk about different skin diseases, as well as how to treat them. This course will be interesting not only for people from the medical field but also for those who are interested in their health and their skin. Let's take a trip to the skin together!...

PS

Feb 22, 2020

The course is very useful and very informative. It helped me to know the basics of the diseases and infections and how they can be managed. the instructor is very good.

SM

Feb 14, 2020

iam enjoying the course , And have learnt alot towards my career as a skin care consultant.\n\nDr Maimuna Sani Stores

1 - 10 of 10 Reviews for Dermatology: Trip to skin

By Jana M

Jun 05, 2019

I liked the course so much. It was very detailed and I learned a lot of interesting things. The tests are very, very difficult. This was the first course I had to repeat the test more times. I would like to say, that I do not like test where you can´t choose, not that I don´t know the answer, but because you know the answer and the system says - oh, that´s not correct. I didn´t know, where is the problem. You don´t have time to do it 10 times and try - big letter on the beginning etc. I think, that this course has many useful information and I would like to recommend this course.

By Dr P S

Feb 23, 2020

By Sani S M

Feb 14, 2020

Dr Maimuna Sani Stores

By Abadir S Y

Jan 14, 2020

excellent course that should be taken by all medical staff

By RITESH G

Oct 02, 2019

The course material is very practical and useful.

By Gabrielė G

Dec 08, 2019

I think this course is very useful. Thank you!

By Diana G T G