Back to Develop and Deploy Windows Applications on Google Cloud

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Develop and Deploy Windows Applications on Google Cloud by Google Cloud

4.2

Learn to deploy and run Microsoft Windows® applications on Google Cloud. Through lectures and hands-on labs, learn how to configure and run Microsoft Windows and Microsoft SQL Server in Compute Engine. You will also learn how to develop and deploy ASP.NET applications and deploy them to Compute Engine, App Engine, and Google Kubernetes Engine....

AA
May 15, 2020

A very good course to learn about the different tools that Google Cloud Platform provides to develop a Windows application. Each and every module provided taught quite effectively.

WO
Apr 28, 2021

The course was made in a way that is very easy to understand and the practical labs were really good for hands on implementation of the various concepts.

51 - 62 of 62 Reviews for Develop and Deploy Windows Applications on Google Cloud

By Les L

May 23, 2021

A very quick overview with worked examples on how to develop an deploy applications on Google Cloud Platform. However, not much in the way of detailed explanation so I'm not sure if I could apply what I've learnt in real-life.

By Oscar P G

May 26, 2019

It's a great course, but the labs are slow. I think It's an old course and It's necessary to upgrade it.

By Teresita Q G

May 4, 2021

Señores:

Ya no sé que hacer para darme de baja en el curso, seguí las indicaciones, sin embargo en mi PC no sale la opción de dar de baja el curso y solo me indica reprogramar fechas y esta opción de calificar el curso. Ya estoy demasiado frustrada por tratar de darme de baja y no lograrlo. He consultado en el foro , en el soporte técnico, pero ha sido imposible pues las opciones que se indican (como dije antes) no se me despliegan en mi PC. por ello me veo en la necesidad de reportarlo por esta vía, pues las otras vías las he agotado. ya no sé que hacer, incluso tengo el correo donde doy los pantallazos de lo que me despliega mi PC.

Gracias!

By Nathan C

May 3, 2021

Need to improve on the qwiklabs support , when you write to them you only get confirmation of receipt and a ticket number thats all. The tickets remain open and no assistance is given.

By Chanakya S

Apr 25, 2021

Did not get How my grade was given after getting good score all around

By Siwar A

Apr 23, 2021

lab 2 instructions need some update!

By Dev M

Jul 20, 2021

Labs 3 & 4 had bugs. I came here to learn not debug a Lab. The next class I sign up for I will make sure qwiklabs.com is not the lab administrator.

By Saif J A

Jun 8, 2021

Hard to understand for new IT people

By Muhammad H M

May 1, 2021

worst course. Says that it is beginner but as it starts it is very difficult to understand and we don't get any single concept that instructors are giving . And Lab assessments also don't work properly

By Yash S

Apr 30, 2021

Madarchod summit krne ke baad bhi nhi ho raha hai update

By Shailesh C

May 6, 2021

I'm unable to rest my deadline

By Constantinescu I