Back to Digital Analytics for Marketing Professionals: Marketing Analytics in Practice

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Digital Analytics for Marketing Professionals: Marketing Analytics in Practice by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

This course builds on the theory and foundations of marketing analytics and focuses on practical application by demystifying the use of data in marketing and helping you realize the power of visualizing data with artful use of numbers found in the digital space. This course is part of the iMBA offered by the University of Illinois, a flexible, fully-accredited online MBA at an incredibly competitive price. For more information, please see the Resource page in this course and onlinemba.illinois.edu....

OA

Mar 01, 2016

I really enjoyed this course. I liked the professor's teaching style as well as the materials the course provided. All the knowledge I've got from the course helps me when I do research online.

AS

Apr 13, 2018

Very well delivered content - having the slides to review ahead of the videos was very beneficial and I found the readings were very to the point in support of the content being delivered.

101 - 125 of 511 Reviews for Digital Analytics for Marketing Professionals: Marketing Analytics in Practice

By Tatiana

Jun 26, 2020

Very practical, and our course teacher is actually working in the field, which is much better than just theory.

By Nkululeko S M

Aug 17, 2018

I love the course, assignment review process was a really a pain. Great course content and perfectly delivered.

By k

Apr 17, 2020

Really good- good quality materials. Suitable for beginners plus those with experience of digital marketing

By Eman E B

Feb 20, 2016

Thanks Professor Kevin for all the work you put in this course ! Great explanation and great information !

By bashar A H

Jun 12, 2020

it was amazing to learn about analytics in practice all the new topics are new for me thanks to Mr.Kevein

By Hollie D

Really interesting course, learnt a lot about what I'm actually interested in and it's taught really well

By Akshay

Oct 23, 2017

Gives you a really good basic understanding of the depth of analytics required to succeed in this domain.

By pamela v

Oct 26, 2017

Loved this class, the information is useful and easy to work with! Great teacher, thanks a lot Coursera!

By Saubhagya C

Apr 05, 2020

Not just great content and teaching, but fantastic resources that I'll be using for years. Thank you!

By Aishwarya K

Jan 21, 2020

I really enjoyed this course.

it changed my perception of analyzing data and gave a way of thinking.

By Latoya D G

May 02, 2020

I love these courses!!! I feel proud to continue to acquire news skill to improve my life over all!!

By Karen F L

Jul 07, 2018

One of the best courses that I have taken. Invaluable to any marketer!! Kevin Hartman is incredible.

By Abhishek G

Oct 21, 2016

Wonderful course and I would recommend everyone to do it who wants insights about digital marketing

By Mahesh D

Apr 20, 2020

The course was good to start with the journey in digital analytics. thanks, coursera and Illinois

By Richa P

Jan 31, 2017

Superb!!! very useful information i have got after completion of this course. Highly recommended.

By Ghayas A

Jan 26, 2020

Very informative and knowledge about the technical terms in the modern Marketing world practices

By Valeriia S

Apr 15, 2020

This class requires a lot of reading but for sure gives a good basic knowledge of the subject.

By Taferant K

Nov 10, 2015

It was very interesting to understand more the analytic and now this part of my business.

By Golam M M A

Great course! I find the course material very helpful to explore data analytics better.

By Joe F

Jul 09, 2018

This was an extremely interesting class and Professor Hartman was absolutely fantastic!

By Amilcar J L R

Jun 25, 2020

Excellent introduction to data analysis and very good references and support readings.

By Salma A E F F

May 21, 2019

its really interesting to get involved in this course. its very useful to me.

By Mauricio P

May 25, 2017

Great content material. Presenter was very engaging and visual aids were on the spot.

By MD. T R

Jun 30, 2020

Fantastic course, great distribution of content, and an amazing teacher. Thank you.

By Roshen S

Apr 28, 2016

Great content and well presented by the lecturer connecting to the previous module.