Back to Dog Emotion and Cognition

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Dog Emotion and Cognition by Duke University

Dog Emotion and Cognition will introduce you to the exciting new study of dog psychology, what the latest discoveries tell us about how dogs think and feel about us, and how we can use this new knowledge to further strengthen our relationship with our best friends....

LT

Aug 04, 2019

Great course with a lot of new information, not just about dogs but even domestication of other species, including humans. The predictability of aggression in humans would be an interesting next topic

BR

Sep 24, 2017

Muy interesante, un curso lleno de teorías y explicaciones en torno al concepto de cognición, un concepto complejo. Recomendado para aquellos que les interesa el tema de la mente humana y canina.

26 - 50 of 704 Reviews for Dog Emotion and Cognition

By Anaëlle G

Dec 30, 2018

Complete and interesting course about dog cognition. We learn a lot about dog's mental processes and behavior, which, as a dog trainer, I find very interesting.

By Conner C

Jan 28, 2019

Great course! Loved it!

By Kamilla

Jan 26, 2019

Really good course.

By Anette M O

Jan 27, 2019

Exelent course!!! I really enjoyed it, and learned a lot about dogs that I had no clue about!

By Clara B D d D

Jan 04, 2019

Excelente

By Darren

Feb 03, 2019

This was a good course i learned a lot thank you, for anyone thinking of doing this course do it you will learn so much about dogs that you had no clue about before.

By Gary F

Jan 26, 2019

Course was very informative, well presented, and covered a lot of topics with detailed information which creates new ideas for ways of training that use their own higher abilities of learning. Course can help trainers understand what they already know, one method does not work on all dogs by demonstrating that dogs learn in many different ways.

By Mvz P E F M

Nov 21, 2018

Increíble experiencia!!!

By Rick S

Nov 12, 2018

This course was an excellent subject for understanding how dogs think and learn. It gives a good foundation for how to train.

By Victor M H B

Nov 12, 2018

esta muy completo te llena de conocimientos muy relevantes que no se pueden dejar pasar

By April M H

Jan 16, 2019

Excellent Information, Great Professor, and Superior Knowledge for a better understanding of Man's Best Friend. Worth EVERY SINGLE PENNY of the $49.99 or whatever the compensation was for teaching & explaining this information on a university level. Thanks Again Mr. Hare, Duke University

By Nese g

Jan 07, 2019

This course expanded my mind

By María E M L

Jan 20, 2019

Very interesting and with great information

Jan 11, 2019

this is very good course

By Vanesa V L

Feb 18, 2019

El curso está siendo muy completo y el Dr. Brian un gran experto en la materia y con una gran habilidad para explicar las cosas de forma fácil. Muy cercano y amable. Un muy buen curso.

By Abdullah Y

Feb 24, 2019

it is a perfect course for understanding dogs what are able to do or not. you will love teacher because you understand that he loves animals and he gives great examples. thank you for giving us opportunity to take this course like this.

By Ursula L

Feb 25, 2019

What a great course to get to know Dog Emotions and Cognition! While learning a lot about dog's behavior and interacting with us humans, I have also learned about evolution in both animals and humans.

By Roslyn M

Mar 05, 2019

Very interesting. Learned loads of new things, and not just about dogs!

By Susana L

Mar 04, 2019

I loved the whole class. It helped me understand my furry friends more than ever. Fully recommended!!

By Nicole E

Mar 09, 2019

This is such a great course! I highly recommend it for anyone who would like to learn more about dogs and cognition.

By María C R S

Mar 11, 2019

Imprescindible, tanto para propietarios como para educadores caninos.

By Karla B H L

Mar 14, 2019

Excelente curso, lamentablemente no pude obtener mi certificado

By Carol F

Mar 16, 2019

So interesting and the way he spoke and explained things as well as in conjunction with the book and Dognition site, really made this course fun and exciting. I feel comfortable to move forward in my studies of dog behavior and am thankful for this type of learning.

By Kerlley d S B

Jan 15, 2019

Estou gostando bastante do curso, tem muitas informações importantes que irão me auxiliar bastante no meu trabalho com cães.

Eu só gostaria que tivesse esse curso também em forma de pós-graduação (especialização).

Obrigada Duke University e Coursera por me darem essa bolsa e esse maravilhoso curso sobre os nossos queridos e amados cães!

Deus abençoe todos vocês!

By Charles A T

Mar 22, 2019

Very interesting! Excellent course to take if you are revisiting the college world or just beginning!