Back to Dog Emotion and Cognition

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Dog Emotion and Cognition by Duke University

Dog Emotion and Cognition will introduce you to the exciting new study of dog psychology, what the latest discoveries tell us about how dogs think and feel about us, and how we can use this new knowledge to further strengthen our relationship with our best friends....

LT

Aug 04, 2019

Great course with a lot of new information, not just about dogs but even domestication of other species, including humans. The predictability of aggression in humans would be an interesting next topic

BR

Sep 24, 2017

Muy interesante, un curso lleno de teorías y explicaciones en torno al concepto de cognición, un concepto complejo. Recomendado para aquellos que les interesa el tema de la mente humana y canina.

101 - 125 of 701 Reviews for Dog Emotion and Cognition

By Rossella D P

Dec 05, 2016

Loved it and I am recommending it to my dog loving friends

By E. J L

Aug 26, 2015

really well done. quality shines through

By Ruben E B

Jul 04, 2016

Excelent!!

By Pablo A H S

Aug 23, 2015

A fantastic introduction to Dog Cognition sciences!

Either as a trainer or an investigatior in dog-related issues this is a course you cannot miss.

By Juliet P H H

Nov 16, 2015

Excellent course. Very well presented.

By Deborah H

Jun 08, 2016

I loved Hare and Dognition - this was informative and fun but probably needs an update given recent research by Oxford's Larson. Though I'm still firmly in Savolainen's camp, it'd be interesting to hear Hare's take on it all.

By Jovanoska N

Nov 18, 2017

Great course, interesting and informative. Thanks!

By Heather S

Jan 18, 2016

Really enjoyed this course and learning more about how average dogs learn

By Sonia C d M

Feb 20, 2018

If you think that you know your dog try this MOOC and get surprised. The course is interesting in many ways: not only the things that you can learn but the system and additional activities are amazing.

By vaibhav s

Jan 17, 2018

Loved the course content, and the instructor is a delight to be taught from.

By Carol S

Feb 01, 2016

Great course, I learned a lot. I enjoyed the lectures and I read the book.

By Lauren M M

Apr 22, 2017

GREAT information, great teacher with a positive attitude and open-mind. I wish there would have been more interactive material and the quizzes were not only two questions before getting to final exam. I hope there will be more to come!

By Brian M

Mar 02, 2017

G

By Erin S

Jan 19, 2017

Enjoyable

By Marina

May 01, 2016

I was interesting and very helpful.

By Wendy L

Aug 12, 2015

A new and interesting subject to learn, well explained!!

By Beverly E

Jan 24, 2016

A must take course for anyone who is studying animal psychology in college or works with dogs.

By Maggie L B

Sep 19, 2017

Absolutely fascinating to learn about dogs and our relationships with them.

By Christopher D K

May 15, 2017

One of the most interesting online courses I have ever taken.

By Sebastian T

Mar 05, 2018

Really useful information to understand your dogs behavior. Easy to understand, very cool exercises to put in practice what is learned.

By Annik I G

Nov 18, 2015

excellent for both practicians and scientists, I loved it!

By Ekaterina S

Aug 26, 2015

Just wow!

By Theresa E

Jan 05, 2016

Excellent course! Engaging instructor and interesting material.

By Hazard G W

Jan 01, 2016

Thought provoking. Different cultural attitudes toward dogs a little unsettling - given number of bites and attacks, resources devoted to dogs rather than to humans, is a serious question.

By Gregory D

Oct 26, 2015

Very interesting and engaging course! Great job!