Back to Dog Emotion and Cognition

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Dog Emotion and Cognition by Duke University

Dog Emotion and Cognition will introduce you to the exciting new study of dog psychology, what the latest discoveries tell us about how dogs think and feel about us, and how we can use this new knowledge to further strengthen our relationship with our best friends....

LT

Aug 04, 2019

Great course with a lot of new information, not just about dogs but even domestication of other species, including humans. The predictability of aggression in humans would be an interesting next topic

RR

This course was very informative and interesting. Even people without dogs as pets and having an interest towards pets can take up this course. By doing so, we get to understand ourselves better.

301 - 325 of 1,051 Reviews for Dog Emotion and Cognition

By Naiara L

Oct 09, 2019

Eu amei o curso. Mesmo meu inglês não sendo muito bom, foi muito fácil e compreensível as palestras. Estou cada dia mais apaixonada pelo Dognition.

By NEIL B C

Jun 30, 2020

The course was very informative and has helped me a lot to know about dogs . The instructor was also very good . I had fun learning this course

By Madie M

loved it! As a dog owner/shelter volunteer and aspiring trainer this course open my eyes to a whole new world. I see my dogs totally different now

By Pablo A H S

Aug 23, 2015

A fantastic introduction to Dog Cognition sciences!

Either as a trainer or an investigatior in dog-related issues this is a course you cannot miss.

By Monica M

Aug 28, 2020

Good explanation from the history of how dogs evolved to how thy have become today. Interesting course that have helped me to widen my knowledge

By Deborah O

Really interesting, informative and thought provoking. Would definitely recommend to anyone with an interest in animals expecially dog behaviour.

By Lizeth J

Jun 03, 2017

I truly enjoyed this class and learned a lot of valuable information. Thank you!

P.S. My dog was sitting next to me while I took this course! :-)

By Ioanna A K

Dec 20, 2015

This is a really enjoyable course with lots of information and deep knowledge of the matter, also given in a positive and relaxed way. Thank you!

By Bronwyn B C

May 23, 2020

This was an awesome course! It is particularly interesting for me because I want to be a veterinary technician in the future, and I love dogs :)

By Adriana C

Jan 17, 2020

It's a very interesting course, fun and full of valuable information. I learned a lot and my dogs and I really enjoyed the exercises. Thank You!

By Marie-Eve C

Sep 03, 2015

Very interesting ! I learned a lot about different species and it showed me some believes I hold weren't maybe as true as I tought them to be...

By Dominick A V

Great course. Enjoyed Dr. Hare's lectures and helped me better understand my dog's behaviour and thinking strategies.

Thank you for the course.

By Bree R

May 09, 2020

Fun and informative. As a professional dog trainer, there was some information in the course that was new to me, and applicable for my clients.

By Saira T

Dec 29, 2015

Brilliant course. Learnt so much about dogs and evolution I never knew. Really recommend this course even if its just for some basic knowledge.

By Anya E P

Aug 07, 2018

A well explained, interested course about how to conduct experiments and evaluate the cognitive skills of animals in general -- not just dogs.

By Nicole G

Jul 26, 2017

Muy buen curso, es muy claro, y favorece a la inquietud de aprender más sobre los temas que se han abordado aquí. Lo recomiendo completamente.

By Maria d l A A

Nov 15, 2019

El Dr Hare sabe transmitir y explicar perfectamente todo su conocimiento. La modalidad es muy accesible y el curso en general es muy dinamico

By AMIYANGSHU D

Oct 23, 2015

The best online course I have ever attended. I never got bored. Lectures are just awesome. As a cognitive Science student, I enjoyed it most.

By Alexa K

Nov 14, 2017

I really enjoyed this course! It was very interesting to hear about all the different experiments being performed with a variety of animals!

By Elise E

Sep 14, 2017

For anyone that loves animals and wants to understand more about cognition. Fabulous course, must read the book to get the most out of it!

By Letisha C

Jun 13, 2020

Very informative class! Opened up my mind to different thoughts and ideas in regards to how dogs behave, think and view human interaction.

By casey m

May 07, 2020

Great class! I had so much fun learning about animals and playing games with my dog! We had a fun time bonding as well. Thanks Dr. Hare!!!

Feb 22, 2016

I had a great time learning all these new thing not just about dogs, but also about apes, evolution and cognitive approach to all species.