Back to Dog Emotion and Cognition

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Dog Emotion and Cognition by Duke University

Dog Emotion and Cognition will introduce you to the exciting new study of dog psychology, what the latest discoveries tell us about how dogs think and feel about us, and how we can use this new knowledge to further strengthen our relationship with our best friends....

LT

Aug 04, 2019

Great course with a lot of new information, not just about dogs but even domestication of other species, including humans. The predictability of aggression in humans would be an interesting next topic

RR

This course was very informative and interesting. Even people without dogs as pets and having an interest towards pets can take up this course. By doing so, we get to understand ourselves better.

501 - 525 of 1,075 Reviews for Dog Emotion and Cognition

By Marina

Nov 28, 2017

Un curso muy interesante para aprender sobre los perros, primates y nosotros mismos

By Susan H

Feb 21, 2016

very enjoyable, I learned a lot - will continue with the Dognition profile as well!

By leanne C

Oct 20, 2015

Right from the start a brilliant course, engaging, intelligent & thought provoking!

By Sara L

Aug 31, 2020

the instructor speaks has a great way of speaking and teaching, enjoyed this class

By Victoria F

May 14, 2020

This was so interesting. I hope to now maybe understand my dog more cognitively.

By Alexandra F

Nov 10, 2015

it was a great fun to listen to the course and practice the exercises with my dog!

By Tj E

Nov 01, 2015

This course was AWESOME! Really enjoyed the professors lectures, learned so much!

By Pamela F

Aug 19, 2015

Enjoyed this course very much. I would love to take another course on this topic.

By Heather M S

May 31, 2017

Really enjoyed. Dr. Hare provides a lot of information and is very entertaining.

By Pamela L

Sep 29, 2016

Learning a lot and applying it to my daily work at the Dog hotel. Very Greatful!

By Jimmy S

Sep 29, 2015

Extremely interesting. I am glad Duke University offers this course via Coursera.

By Reka T

Aug 16, 2015

It is an amazing, well-organised and exciting course. Would recommend for anyone!

By Dr. R S S

Dec 08, 2019

it increased my knowledge on dog behavior, emotion and cognition,

thanks dr Hare

By Adriana V

Nov 27, 2019

Excellent. The course was not only interesting but also covered my expectations.

By Jonathan H

May 30, 2019

Had lots of fun attending this course before I keep a mini schnauzer. Love it.

By Kurt R

Oct 05, 2016

Very informational and gave me a new understanding of my furry friend for life.

By David D

Nov 23, 2017

Fantastic videos and very well laid out course, thoroughly enjoying it so far!

By Sierra A S

Dec 12, 2015

love the class learned a lot of things about my dog I didn't quite know before

By Fernando V

Dec 25, 2019

I have learnt a lot of new things about dog cognition. Thank you very much!!!

By Nonna V

Feb 02, 2020

Highly recommended course for anyone who wants to understand dogs in detail.

By vaibhav s

Jan 17, 2018

Loved the course content, and the instructor is a delight to be taught from.

By Denise D

Jan 03, 2018

Great class - especially interesting information about evolution. Thank you!

By MaryBeth P

Nov 19, 2015

Loved this class. I LOVED that they didnt label the pit bull as aggressive!!

By Yuddhaveer S

Apr 29, 2020

Very informative and nicely presented by Dr. Hare. Glad to join the course.

By Maggie L B

Sep 19, 2017

Absolutely fascinating to learn about dogs and our relationships with them.