Back to Dog Emotion and Cognition

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Dog Emotion and Cognition by Duke University

Dog Emotion and Cognition will introduce you to the exciting new study of dog psychology, what the latest discoveries tell us about how dogs think and feel about us, and how we can use this new knowledge to further strengthen our relationship with our best friends....

LT

Aug 04, 2019

Great course with a lot of new information, not just about dogs but even domestication of other species, including humans. The predictability of aggression in humans would be an interesting next topic

RR

This course was very informative and interesting. Even people without dogs as pets and having an interest towards pets can take up this course. By doing so, we get to understand ourselves better.

401 - 425 of 1,075 Reviews for Dog Emotion and Cognition

By Nicole E

Mar 09, 2019

This is such a great course! I highly recommend it for anyone who would like to learn more about dogs and cognition.

By Anas S

Jan 14, 2017

an amazing experience with a very well done lectures and you can feel the enthusiasm of doctor Brian the whole time

By Marion M

Feb 14, 2016

Un cours très instructif pas seulement sur les chiens mais aussi sur l'évolution et la domestication au sens large.

By Kathleen D

Nov 15, 2019

Enjoyed learning about studies done regarding dogs. Would love a new course with more current data and information

By THOMAS M J

Feb 21, 2017

I liked the fact you could read the course or watch the videos and also that the activities could be done at home.

By Mark H

May 04, 2020

Great Information. Presented with enthusiasm and detail. I really enjoyed the course. And yes, I did learn a lot.

By Maika M

May 13, 2016

An excellent course to know more about behavior of our dogs. This course help me a lot to work with Dolça & Luck.

By Linda R

Oct 15, 2017

The only problem with this course is that it is way too short. I would love to learn more about dognition.Thanks

By Todd R

Mar 31, 2016

Very good course will be a great help in my dog training by allowing me a better understanding of Dog Cognition.

By Kaia

Dec 02, 2017

I really like this course. Also love the opportunity to test things out on your own dog with Dognition website!

By Elizabeth R

Sep 18, 2020

A great course for dog lovers. Plan to share my book with my 92 year old father who is a life long dog lover!

By viren

Aug 10, 2020

i really enjoyed this course. i learned lots of new things about animals. so thank you for making this course.

By Byron E B C

Mar 05, 2018

Estupendo, muy didactico, con información de alto valor y conocimientos del palestrante muy bueno, recomendado

By Jey P

Nov 07, 2015

Excellent for Clinical social worker and psychologist if want to use intervention with animal assisted therapy

By Asta H

Sep 08, 2020

Much more detailed and scientific than I was expecting and have experienced in other courses. A great course!

By Radhika k

Apr 05, 2020

It's very useful and interesting course.

It's very good course.

I enjoy and learn very much.

Thank you course.

By Jia Y

Feb 22, 2017

I learned a lot about how dogs and people think. The experiment videos Dr. Hare shows are really interesting!

By Xie Y

Feb 01, 2017

good tutor! good class structure! and the videos, pics and experiments in the classes are really interesting!

By Danielle G

Dec 14, 2019

Excellent cours. J'ai adoré!! J'aimerais d'autres cours sur le comportement et la psychologie canine. Merci!

By Sarai F G

Feb 08, 2018

Brilliant, interesting and fun. I enjoyed every single lesson and video.

Thank You and do some more, please!!

By Mel N

May 01, 2016

Super interesting ! I really enjoy it. I want more courses regarding dog psychology !Love Dognition , also !

By Vannia S P

Sep 24, 2020

This is an amazing course! Great content, explained in a very playful and dynamic way, totally recommended.

By Lauren W

Dec 07, 2018

Learned a lot. Very interesting and fun course to take, especially when done alongside the dognition games.

By Sofía N

May 14, 2020

Hi my name is Sofia, Ijust finished my course about DOG EMOTION AND COGNITION I want a certificate please.

By ARANTXA T H

May 06, 2019

Muy interesante para conocer más a fondo el aprendizaje y evolución del perro, e incluso de otros animales