Back to Dog Emotion and Cognition

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Dog Emotion and Cognition by Duke University

Dog Emotion and Cognition will introduce you to the exciting new study of dog psychology, what the latest discoveries tell us about how dogs think and feel about us, and how we can use this new knowledge to further strengthen our relationship with our best friends....

LT

Aug 04, 2019

Great course with a lot of new information, not just about dogs but even domestication of other species, including humans. The predictability of aggression in humans would be an interesting next topic

RR

This course was very informative and interesting. Even people without dogs as pets and having an interest towards pets can take up this course. By doing so, we get to understand ourselves better.

426 - 450 of 1,070 Reviews for Dog Emotion and Cognition

By Mandy B

Jan 15, 2017

There is a lot to learn and it is very interesting!!! The games are fun to play at home with your own dog.

By Chiréne H

Sep 24, 2020

It was really fascinating! I learnt so much about dogs and how they operate. Really enjoyed it, thank you

By Ameesha T

A good course and easy to complete too..We will get a better understanding of dog cognition and evolution

By Megan K

Aug 09, 2018

such an interesting insight into the way we can study dog evolution to learn more about our own evolution

By Marianne F

Mar 31, 2018

Great course with lots of information. It certainly changed my view of my dog's approach to us as humans.

By Yolan r M

Oct 10, 2020

I learned a lot and it was very informative! The instructor did a very good job presenting the material.

By Loralee B

Jul 07, 2017

Great course! A must-take for dog owners, but also a great class for those who don't have their own pup!

By Anupama S

Jul 03, 2017

I really enjoyed studying the course. Looking forward to get some more certificate from Coursera.

Thanks

By María S E

May 09, 2017

Excelente, lástima que debo traducir los exámenes para poder hacerlos ya que no se encuentran en español

By Sairon C B

Nov 06, 2015

Awesome course. It blows your mind and take you straight to the universe of cognition. Very recommended.

By Luisa B

Oct 10, 2020

SOY MEDICA VETERINARIA ZOOTECNISTA DE COLOMBIA Y DOY GRACIAS POR TAN EXCELENTE CURSO PARA MI FORMACIÓN.

By Jenny H

Jul 07, 2019

Very interesting course! It taught me how to better interact with and understand my furry best friends.

By Sandra T

Oct 02, 2019

Excellent course! Fun, informative and has improved my understanding of evolution and dogs in general.

Mar 18, 2018

Definitely not what I expected, but much more profound and stimulating. Great content and well taught.

By Sergio R

Oct 16, 2016

Curso estupendo, esencial para todo aquel que quiera dedicarse a los perros. Brian Hare es un maestro!

By Charles A T

Mar 22, 2019

Very interesting! Excellent course to take if you are revisiting the college world or just beginning!

By Susana L

Mar 04, 2019

I loved the whole class. It helped me understand my furry friends more than ever. Fully recommended!!

By Lena H

Jun 13, 2017

Pushing you to sign up in dognition, but I understand. Dr. Hare is an awesome speaker! Great course!

By Ana L N

Oct 23, 2016

Excelente curso, dinámico, didáctico, muy buenos temas como para seguir investigando más sobre ellos.

By Ricardo S R d S

Mar 27, 2016

Excellent course. Very accessible to everyone who wants to learn more about dog emotion and cognition

By Sven J

Sep 29, 2020

This was a great course, as a dog trainer it has given me better insight on dogs and how they learn.

By Mahtab M

Jun 26, 2020

Absolutely enjoyed the course. Learned a lot not only about dogs but about humans and other animals.

By Aira

Nov 08, 2015

Very interesting course. Hope to hear more courses about canines. Especially about their psychology.

By Yves P

Oct 13, 2015

excellent course to understanding your dog. Good information about how dogs evolved. 2 thumbs up.

By Raffaele P

Jun 04, 2020

I am absolutely satisfied , from this course i uptdate my skills on theory of evolution . Thank you