Back to Dog Emotion and Cognition

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Dog Emotion and Cognition by Duke University

Dog Emotion and Cognition will introduce you to the exciting new study of dog psychology, what the latest discoveries tell us about how dogs think and feel about us, and how we can use this new knowledge to further strengthen our relationship with our best friends....

LT

Aug 04, 2019

Great course with a lot of new information, not just about dogs but even domestication of other species, including humans. The predictability of aggression in humans would be an interesting next topic

RR

This course was very informative and interesting. Even people without dogs as pets and having an interest towards pets can take up this course. By doing so, we get to understand ourselves better.

451 - 475 of 1,075 Reviews for Dog Emotion and Cognition

By Yves P

Oct 13, 2015

excellent course to understanding your dog. Good information about how dogs evolved. 2 thumbs up.

By Raffaele P

Jun 04, 2020

I am absolutely satisfied , from this course i uptdate my skills on theory of evolution . Thank you

By Diogenes E

Nov 19, 2017

Amazing and meaningfull content based in experiments and facts. This course will blow your mind!!!

By Janet a

Jun 29, 2016

Very interesting; great teacher. Even if you don't agree with evolution, the course is still great.

By Fabiane Y

Mar 12, 2018

So cool. The thing I like most was the vocation of Dr. Hare to explain the wonderful world of dogs

By Laura C C

Jul 15, 2017

Awesome course, so much information, I'd recommend this class to anyone who is interested in dogs.

By Daniela Z G

Jul 21, 2020

Thank you so much, i learned so many things that i didn´t know before this course about cognition

By Sully C

Apr 29, 2020

This course is very complete and interesting, I've learned so much things ! Thank you very much !

By Amber B

Aug 26, 2017

Very interesting course! Lots of information on new studies and developments in animal cognition.

By Roberto L B

Feb 06, 2017

It was an incredible course. It be so hard for me because I speak a few english but I HAS DO IT!!

By Heather T

Nov 23, 2015

Clear, well articulated, recent study findings and explanation.

An over-all wealth of knowledge.

By Erin F

Nov 13, 2015

Easy to follow, fun, and interesting! I really enjoyed the lectures as well as the extra games :)

By Sylvia S M

Jun 22, 2016

Wonderful. My poor dog...he is having daily fun as i test him emotionally and cognitively.....

By Elizabeth d l S J

Jul 03, 2020

Very interesting! I am veterinary student and this course was very insightful and interesting!

By Michelle T

Mar 07, 2020

The course very interesting and informative and will help me greatly as I deal with dogs daily

By Bianca B

Apr 25, 2017

Very interesting information - not just about dogs but tells us about ourselves as humans too!

By Beverly E

Jan 24, 2016

A must take course for anyone who is studying animal psychology in college or works with dogs.

By Anette M O

Jan 27, 2019

Exelent course!!! I really enjoyed it, and learned a lot about dogs that I had no clue about!

By Gabriela G

Aug 21, 2015

What an amazing class! Thank you very much Dr. Hare, Duke University and Coursera. Great job!

By Alisson B d O

Nov 27, 2017

Excelente curso que nos ensina de uma forma prática como avaliar a emoção e cognição canina.

By Philippe L

Apr 29, 2017

Very interesting approach and a very dynamic and positive teacher!

A must for all dog lovers!

By Kira J

Mar 23, 2017

Great course! i Learned a lot, but it had a lot more content about evolution than just dogs.

By Marie-Sophie E

Apr 27, 2020

The class was really captivating and I loved that it was about so much more than just dogs.

By Cameron L

Apr 06, 2020

Incredible course for anyone interested in getting a great start in the world of cognition.

By Jodie L K

May 01, 2018

What a wonderful course! I recommended it to everyone I know - especially those with dogs!