Back to Supporting children with difficulties in reading and writing

Supporting children with difficulties in reading and writing, University of London

About this Course

This course is for teachers to learn why some children have so much difficulty with reading and writing, often called 'dyslexia', and to learn more about best practice in teaching literacy to all in light of recent scientific discoveries. Participation in or completion of this online course will not confer academic credit for University of London programmes...

By AM

Mar 10, 2019

An amazing course, with amazing content and ideas! One day when I am principal of a huge school, every teacher I employ will be guided through this course! So useful and amazing! Thanks again!

By LC

May 25, 2017

Excellent course, with highly relevant content and great teachers. Good balance between theory, practical examples and exercises. Now that I've just finished, I feel like starting it again.

200 Reviews

By Afshan fathima

Apr 21, 2019

It was a very good course I loved it and I learned a lot from the course

By Ammaarah Khan

Apr 17, 2019

Super informative

By Fabiane Candido Mariano

Apr 08, 2019

This course has really helped me with some practical tools that I have been able to use in my classroom right away.

By christine Wyngaard

Apr 06, 2019

I really enjoyed the course, it was very informative and interesting.

The videos were good and it was helpful to have the lectures in writing to read as well.

The extra reading resources were also very interesting.

Some of the quizzes were very challenging!

By Jeff Goodhall

Apr 02, 2019

A wonderful course, i found it hard to understand the French teachers accent and he often made mistakes which i found little unusual in an educational lecture. The content is great , the female lecturer explains things in a great way, understandable and interesting.

By SOULE Ayassama

Apr 01, 2019

c'est un cours très complet

By Caroline Price

Apr 01, 2019

Very insightful and encouraging. Content was very elaborate and additonal tips and resources were provided which are very useful for future reference

By pawan

Mar 25, 2019

i have not yet received the certificate for the same.

By Jennifer Arthur

Mar 21, 2019

i learned a lot!

By Dr. Minaa Ashfaq

Mar 20, 2019

A very good and comprehensive course indeed