Back to Supporting children with difficulties in reading and writing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Supporting children with difficulties in reading and writing by University of London

This course is for teachers to learn why some children have so much difficulty with reading and writing, often called 'dyslexia', and to learn more about best practice in teaching literacy to all in light of recent scientific discoveries. Participation in or completion of this online course will not confer academic credit for University of London programmes...

JP
Apr 26, 2020

This course gave me some further insights into how children with difficulties in reading and writing think and the processes they go through, along with some further methods to help them achieve.

Aug 2, 2019

I have gained a wealth of information and knowledge that is directly applicable with children with difficulties in reading and writing. The videos were very relevant and the resources valuable.

401 - 422 of 422 Reviews for Supporting children with difficulties in reading and writing

By Janet d P

Sep 2, 2019

Thank you for a thorough and clinically relevant course.

By Vivian N F d B

Jun 10, 2020

I loved the course! It opened my mind to many things.

By Andrea I C L

Mar 30, 2018

Provide more specific instructions for assignments

By Jessica Z

Mar 5, 2017

This course provides a good overview of the topic.

By Kanita B

Dec 29, 2019

I think it should be more practice-oriented.

By Khadijah D

May 1, 2020

Very good content and strategies!

By Heba D

May 26, 2019

it is a very informative course

By SOULE A

Apr 1, 2019

c'est un cours très complet

By Marzieh A

Aug 13, 2019

I tho

By Michelle M

Apr 13, 2020

I help support children with special needs. I enjoyed this course and even made some notes in case I am to support a child with difficulties with reading and writing in my work .

I just wish they covered more of reading and writing learning disability conditions in depth not just Dyslexia.

I was diagnosed with Dyspraxia as a child, I struggled with maths, my left and right and writing and I drive a car and help other children with conditions

By Roxanne

Nov 8, 2019

Great introduction for literacy teachers or those working with struggling students. Not as helpful for American educators who attended university between 2000-present, as the information presented is part of the required coursework for elementary school teachers.

By Mary L

Jun 24, 2019

I have many new techniques to try in the classroom for students that may struggle with reading.

Nov 12, 2016

To

By Mario G P

May 18, 2019

I'm in the middle of this course, and I have found so many difficulties in the second week. The issue is that there are lots of un-undertandable parts. Please, make the task easier or the explanations clearer.

By Rebecca K

Dec 2, 2015

Not very well put together. It marked some answers as wrong that were actually correct.

By Sally H S

Sep 14, 2020

Hi I would appreciate if i could unenroll? How do I unenroll?

By Gloria C A