Back to Supporting children with difficulties in reading and writing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Supporting children with difficulties in reading and writing by University of London

This course is for teachers to learn why some children have so much difficulty with reading and writing, often called 'dyslexia', and to learn more about best practice in teaching literacy to all in light of recent scientific discoveries. Participation in or completion of this online course will not confer academic credit for University of London programmes...

JP

Apr 27, 2020

This course gave me some further insights into how children with difficulties in reading and writing think and the processes they go through, along with some further methods to help them achieve.

KM

May 20, 2019

A very comprehensive course that explained the fundamentals of dyslexia, learning, reading, and writing in youth. It built on itself week by week. Work load was fairly light and easy to review.

176 - 200 of 339 Reviews for Supporting children with difficulties in reading and writing

By Rodriguez-Munoz

I enjoyed listening to the very informed instructors. The videos were very informative.

By Jacob W S

Jan 09, 2019

Fantastic and thorough, great insights into working well with children having dyslexia.

By Ipsita V

Jul 09, 2020

I really learnt a lot.I think no other online platforms gives you so much information.

By Alison B

Mar 26, 2018

Very well organised. Such great theoretical and practical information. I learnt a lot.

By Rahma A N

Apr 11, 2018

An amazing course! I have learned a great deal and looking forward put it in action.

By Rubeena A

Jan 09, 2018

a lots of learning done in 6 weeks. A must do not only for teachers but for moms too

By Michelle B

Jan 03, 2018

Great information for any mainstream classroom or special education teacher. Thanks.

By Elaine G

Mar 13, 2016

I would recommend this course to all educators since it has already helped me a lot

By Anshu P

Nov 04, 2015

very informative, research oriented. it includes multiple perspectives.enjoying it!

By Cynthia C C T

May 04, 2020

I have learnt so much especially on how brain functions during lessons. Thank you.

By Jen D

May 01, 2020

I enjoyed the course and have learned much from assessment to intervention. Kudos!

By Lara H

May 12, 2020

Very interesting class, well presented and helpful information. Highly recommend.

By Kathryn S

Apr 25, 2018

I learnt so much on this course! I would recommend ALL teachers take this course.

By Yvonne D

Oct 24, 2016

Really enjoyed the course. The materials were very well presented and well paced.

By Olga Z

Jun 18, 2017

Thanks a lot for very useful information which can be used by teaching children!

By Megan K F

Sep 07, 2016

Really Informative. Information clear, functional and well delivered. Thank you!

By Germán B

Mar 28, 2016

Excellent explanations, simple and accuracy. Both teachers are very qualified.

By Gayathri P P

Jul 05, 2017

I learnt a lot through this course. Excellent content,practical suggestions.

By Jelena V M

Sep 28, 2015

i gain a lot of knowledge! it is well organized and the teacher are experts!!

By Kajal S N

May 02, 2017

Its really helpful to learn such course from coursers. Amazing experience :)

By Mawusi T

Oct 10, 2017

i really like this course helps me to relate better with the kids in class.

By PRIYA R

Mar 02, 2017

Wonderful course for teachers to help children facing reading difficulties.

By Mrs J E

A really good first dip of the toe into more detail on Dyslexia. Thank you

By Aparna C

Sep 26, 2015

Excellent course very informative would recommend to teachers and parents.

By Vanessa M

Jun 26, 2016

I really found this course really interesting and helpful for my career.