Back to Supporting children with difficulties in reading and writing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Supporting children with difficulties in reading and writing by University of London

This course is for teachers to learn why some children have so much difficulty with reading and writing, often called 'dyslexia', and to learn more about best practice in teaching literacy to all in light of recent scientific discoveries. Participation in or completion of this online course will not confer academic credit for University of London programmes...

JP
Apr 26, 2020

This course gave me some further insights into how children with difficulties in reading and writing think and the processes they go through, along with some further methods to help them achieve.

KM
May 19, 2019

A very comprehensive course that explained the fundamentals of dyslexia, learning, reading, and writing in youth. It built on itself week by week. Work load was fairly light and easy to review.

201 - 225 of 410 Reviews for Supporting children with difficulties in reading and writing

By Kirsten M

May 3, 2020

I learnt a lot through this course and would love to do more on Dyslexia as there is so much more to learn.

By Maria C P G

Dec 21, 2020

I am so happy to find this course, perhaps is the most complete course that I have found about Dislexia.

By Crystal B

Aug 27, 2020

Very technical but I did learn a great deal which will help me be a better teacher, parent and advocate.

By Pooja K

Aug 17, 2017

Very good course content. Covers almost all the areas in a very precise manner. Interesting and helpful.

By Audrey H S L

Dec 28, 2016

A very straight-forward course for those who want to know how to help Dyslexic children in a short time.

By C K V

Jul 26, 2017

It is a very good course. It has helped me a lot. thank you so much. Expecting more courses like this.

By Pamela A L A

Jun 28, 2020

It helps a lot to understand Dyslexia and gives you ideas of different excersices that can be useful.

By Nicole B

Nov 24, 2020

It was a very great and informative course I learn a lot about my seft and my learning difficulties.

By supriya

Jun 5, 2020

This course is amazing and I would strongly recommend to every teacher and future teachers.

By Afshan f

Apr 21, 2019

It was a very good course I loved it and I learned a lot from the course

By Sajeev M S

Oct 25, 2020

This course is very helpful for the teachers who are working with the children with special needs.

By Lindsay P

Jun 15, 2017

Great content and instruction. Very encouraged by this inclusive open access learning environment.

By Anna R T N

Aug 23, 2020

Thank you for this opportunity... Rest assured that I will apply acquired knowledge to my pupils.

By Tammie S

Dec 9, 2016

This was a challenging course that provided helpful information. Well worth the time and effort.

By Gabriella B

May 6, 2020

A very informative and interesting course with practical examples and extensive resources given.

By Sarah P

Dec 16, 2017

Fantastic course. Very well organised and conveys lots of useful, practical advice and informa

By Stella C

Oct 15, 2016

Thanks a lot! I do learn a lot from this course, and I'm sure will take more lessons like this.

By Monica P

Feb 4, 2017

Excellent course, very well structured, explained and with loads of practical and useful tips.

By Alexia V

Jan 1, 2018

Absolutely the best seminar i have ever attented. I am looking formward for my Certificate!

By Alicia S

Apr 1, 2017

It's an excellent way to help our students and to improve our teaching and learning skills.

By Roslinda S

Jun 27, 2016

Done it and got the certificate. I love this. This course will definately help me with job.

By Chong M

Jul 9, 2019

Learned so much about supporting children with dyslexia. Very practical course. Thank you!

By Jyoti y

Feb 12, 2018

Excellent course

Clear so many doubts and very helping for teachers like me.thanks a lot.

By marta v

Oct 20, 2018

This is a very interesting introduction to the field of reading and writing difficulties.

By Rodriguez-Munoz

I enjoyed listening to the very informed instructors. The videos were very informative.