Back to Supporting children with difficulties in reading and writing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Supporting children with difficulties in reading and writing by University of London

This course is for teachers to learn why some children have so much difficulty with reading and writing, often called 'dyslexia', and to learn more about best practice in teaching literacy to all in light of recent scientific discoveries. Participation in or completion of this online course will not confer academic credit for University of London programmes...

JP
Apr 26, 2020

This course gave me some further insights into how children with difficulties in reading and writing think and the processes they go through, along with some further methods to help them achieve.

KM
May 19, 2019

A very comprehensive course that explained the fundamentals of dyslexia, learning, reading, and writing in youth. It built on itself week by week. Work load was fairly light and easy to review.

226 - 250 of 453 Reviews for Supporting children with difficulties in reading and writing

By Afshan f

Apr 21, 2019

It was a very good course I loved it and I learned a lot from the course

By sajeev m

Oct 25, 2020

This course is very helpful for the teachers who are working with the children with special needs.

By Lindsay P

Jun 15, 2017

Great content and instruction. Very encouraged by this inclusive open access learning environment.

By Anna R T N

Aug 23, 2020

Thank you for this opportunity... Rest assured that I will apply acquired knowledge to my pupils.

By Tammie S

Dec 9, 2016

This was a challenging course that provided helpful information. Well worth the time and effort.

By Gabriella B

May 6, 2020

A very informative and interesting course with practical examples and extensive resources given.

By Michelle M

May 24, 2021

I have learned a lot in this short time period. Now i have a better understanding of the topic.

By Sarah P

Dec 16, 2017

Fantastic course. Very well organised and conveys lots of useful, practical advice and informa

By Stella C

Oct 15, 2016

Thanks a lot! I do learn a lot from this course, and I'm sure will take more lessons like this.

By Monica P

Feb 4, 2017

Excellent course, very well structured, explained and with loads of practical and useful tips.

By Kathryn K

Mar 29, 2021

Excellent course, very informative with lots of practical advise on how to support students.

By Alexia V

Jan 1, 2018

Absolutely the best seminar i have ever attented. I am looking formward for my Certificate!

By Alicia S

Apr 1, 2017

It's an excellent way to help our students and to improve our teaching and learning skills.

By Roslinda S

Jun 27, 2016

Done it and got the certificate. I love this. This course will definately help me with job.

By Chong M

Jul 9, 2019

Learned so much about supporting children with dyslexia. Very practical course. Thank you!

By Jyoti y

Feb 12, 2018

Excellent course

Clear so many doubts and very helping for teachers like me.thanks a lot.

By marta v

Oct 20, 2018

This is a very interesting introduction to the field of reading and writing difficulties.

By konstantina V

Feb 3, 2021

Εxcellent lesson! with authentic material and many examples from the school environment.

By Rodriguez-Munoz

I enjoyed listening to the very informed instructors. The videos were very informative.

By Jacob W S

Jan 9, 2019

Fantastic and thorough, great insights into working well with children having dyslexia.

By Ipsita V

Jul 9, 2020

I really learnt a lot.I think no other online platforms gives you so much information.

By Alison B

Mar 26, 2018

Very well organised. Such great theoretical and practical information. I learnt a lot.

By Romeo M

Jul 20, 2021

Excellent instruction and gave me ideas that are easily implemented in the classroom.

By Maria C D L P A

Oct 11, 2020

This course is practical and adapted to different languages. Totally recommendable!!

By Humaira N

Nov 2, 2020

It was a great learning experience. The course was comprehensive and well explained.