Back to Supporting children with difficulties in reading and writing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Supporting children with difficulties in reading and writing by University of London

This course is for teachers to learn why some children have so much difficulty with reading and writing, often called 'dyslexia', and to learn more about best practice in teaching literacy to all in light of recent scientific discoveries. Participation in or completion of this online course will not confer academic credit for University of London programmes...

KM

May 20, 2019

A very comprehensive course that explained the fundamentals of dyslexia, learning, reading, and writing in youth. It built on itself week by week. Work load was fairly light and easy to review.

Aug 03, 2019

I have gained a wealth of information and knowledge that is directly applicable with children with difficulties in reading and writing. The videos were very relevant and the resources valuable.

51 - 75 of 234 Reviews for Supporting children with difficulties in reading and writing

By Yvonne D

Oct 24, 2016

Really enjoyed the course. The materials were very well presented and well paced.

By Stella C

Oct 15, 2016

Thanks a lot! I do learn a lot from this course, and I'm sure will take more lessons like this.

By Thayalani N G

Jan 28, 2017

it was difficult but when you have decided this is what you need to boost your career, than no matter what you will go through it.

By Silvana M

Dec 10, 2016

As a not native English teacher I encourage you to get into this course. Is extremely complex and accurate. GOOD sources and research material. Excellent educators as well!!!

By Maureen D J

Feb 03, 2017

Amazing course! Clear, structured presentation of material.

By nur s

May 28, 2017

Great course!!

By Lim P T

May 24, 2017

I've really learnt a lot. As an educator, there is so much that I can apply to my work and make a greater difference in my students' learning.

By Lara P d C

May 25, 2017

Excellent course, with highly relevant content and great teachers. Good balance between theory, practical examples and exercises. Now that I've just finished, I feel like starting it again.

By Babita B

Nov 10, 2017

It was a wonderful experience to learn this course in a well systematic way.I am thankful to all who have taken efforts to make this course efficient enough to the learner.Last but not least to the peer groups , without them the active forum would have not been effective .

I would once again like to thanks the course providers and team for their well planned and structured content.Thanks !!!!!!!!!!

By Sharon J

Feb 07, 2018

Very good and useful course

By Michelle B

Jan 03, 2018

Great information for any mainstream classroom or special education teacher. Thanks.

By Erica R

Apr 25, 2018

I found the course to be extremely helpful, interesting and motivating.

By Kim H

Apr 01, 2018

A very useful course. I found it challenging, well presented and practical. I have already begun to implement some of the ideas on the course with my students who have reading difficulties. A wealth of information was provided. I will be going back over my notes and referring to the detailed resources provided.

Thanks

By Dharamkar s

Sep 16, 2016

Informative and intensive course.

By Perakis N

Nov 30, 2016

Very helpful every teacher should try it !

By Maricar P S

Nov 21, 2016

Very helpful and informative course. I love it!

By Patricia C

Apr 20, 2017

E

By Kathryn S

Apr 25, 2018

I learnt so much on this course! I would recommend ALL teachers take this course.

By Leandro R A

Apr 27, 2017

I have learned so much. I hope I can help some kids around here. Many thanks for teaching us, you both are great.

By Harinder k

May 26, 2017

it was great learning experience! Thanks

By Chetana H O

Oct 17, 2017

The course is well structured and very informative. It helps to actually understand about dyslexia and the informal assessment.

By Jennifer W

Oct 15, 2017

very insightful and useful.

By Rachna M

Apr 09, 2018

Fantastic course Really enjoyed it!

By Eva T

Mar 06, 2018

A very thorough and useful course. Thank you for all the relevant information and the links to excellent materials, resources and websites! I strongly recommend it!!!

By Rosa P A