Back to Supporting children with difficulties in reading and writing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Supporting children with difficulties in reading and writing by University of London

This course is for teachers to learn why some children have so much difficulty with reading and writing, often called 'dyslexia', and to learn more about best practice in teaching literacy to all in light of recent scientific discoveries. Participation in or completion of this online course will not confer academic credit for University of London programmes...

JP
Apr 26, 2020

This course gave me some further insights into how children with difficulties in reading and writing think and the processes they go through, along with some further methods to help them achieve.

Aug 2, 2019

I have gained a wealth of information and knowledge that is directly applicable with children with difficulties in reading and writing. The videos were very relevant and the resources valuable.

176 - 200 of 442 Reviews for Supporting children with difficulties in reading and writing

By Sherin M

Dec 15, 2016

Lots of information packed in this course. I benefited a lot by doing this course. Thank you for putting together such a wonderful course.

By Kathleen S

Jun 25, 2019

There is a lot of good information on various ways that dyslexia affects learning, and how to attend to the needs of different learners.

By Johanna R

Aug 30, 2019

J'ai appris beacoup..Il a été une éxperience super. Un cours très interesant qui nous a donnée plusiers information et material à lire.

By Kafayat O L

Jul 22, 2018

This is a good course for educators who are interested in making a difference in the life of learners having difficulties with reading.

By Anna R

Jul 13, 2020

Brilliant — I can’t tell you how much I learned. I’m ready to start planning for my students with difficulties learning how to read.

By Alecia G

Dec 17, 2019

Very informative,comprehensive course. I was enlightened and gain skills and great ideas when dealing with children with dyslexia.

AGA

By Gloria M D D

Jul 6, 2019

Very informative for me. It was practical and provided helpful tips for teaching children with difficulties in reading and writing.

By Asta M

Thank you for an excellent course. The content was more than sufficient and interesting. I've learnt a lot and been very inspired.

By Thayalani N G

Jan 27, 2017

it was difficult but when you have decided this is what you need to boost your career, than no matter what you will go through it.

By Pol L

Oct 25, 2020

I like this course because it gives me enough knowledge and skills in handling children with difficulties in reading and writing.

By Yulmi L R M

Oct 9, 2020

¡Es un curso excelente! Excelentes profesores! Aprendió mucho. La estructura del curso es perfecta para aprender. Muchas gracias.

By Nikoletta V

Jan 25, 2018

Great work with really good teachers! I would definitely recommend it! The assignments helped me understand better the material.

By Chetana H O

Oct 17, 2017

The course is well structured and very informative. It helps to actually understand about dyslexia and the informal assessment.

By Valentín C B

Oct 30, 2020

Excelent course and more exclents teachers, I be incorpored this concepts in my practis that educador and social psichologist.

By Masina A

The course was more than enjoyable! It covered basic as well as critical issues related to dyslexia. I strongly recommend it!

By KEPHAR E

Nov 18, 2015

THIS COURSE IS ONE OF THE BEST COURSES I HAVE EVER DONE ONLINE. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR COMING UP WITH SUCH A WONDERFUL COURSE

By Lipolelo N M

May 26, 2017

This is was so helpful to me because i have now learned my next approach to courses i will be teaching in the next semester

By Tasneem

Nov 26, 2020

Thanks to Coursera.

After completing this course, now I am able to employ new strategies to bring back my students to life.

By Kyratso K

May 28, 2019

I enjoyed the class. Learned proper terminology, techniques for getting started and know how to look for new information.

By ing. L M O

Mar 14, 2019

Excellent course with all the necessary to be informed and updated about children difficulties in reading and writing.

By Muneera M

Extremely helpful and well structured.

Found the modules very interesting and applicable while working with children.

By Doaa A H

May 15, 2018

It's very professional and easy to follow up. Some parts are hard and need to listen more than time but very useful.

By Radha M

Aug 25, 2020

This course is too helpful to understand the difficulties of children with learning problems in reading and writing

By Fabiane C M

Apr 8, 2019

This course has really helped me with some practical tools that I have been able to use in my classroom right away.

By KLEBER A A B

Feb 27, 2021

Excelente, pero sería bueno que todo sea en español, especialmente para quienes no dominamos muy bien el inglés .